Unparalleled courage post

Here is John Webster (John Webster), a modest 100-pound physical education teacher of a school in New York, which October 1, 2012 had to accept an unequal battle on the territory of the school canteen.

Meager description of the fight is not able to pass all the existential horror of what happened: "This man is a devil who pretends to be an angel" ... "He had the face of an angel. And then all hell broke loose ... It was a nightmare! ยป

What do you think, with whom fought physical education teacher?

Suspect in the rape of a young student teacher turned Rodrigo Carpio, the newspaper The New York Post. Although the growth of the child barely exceeds 125 centimeters, he easily coped with the "giant" nearly 180 centimeters tall.

According to the sporty, the incident occurred in the school cafe. "I tried to grab his hand, but he started to bite me. Then I tried to take him to the principal's office, and he hit me in the ankle, and then hit the right knee. I felt a crunch, "- said Webster.

Now the teacher will go through a long multi-month course of therapy and psychological treatment.

"It is unfortunate that such teachers as Webster does not provide protection", - said the lawyer, Andrew Webster Siben.

Tags

See also

New and interesting