Just to smithereens!

A friend of his wife, Lyubashka, overwork and earning some money in good faith "wean" driving courses (if they can be called education), has acquired himself a brand new Fiat Punto. The acquisition of "washed", lights and glass rubbed on wheels kicked, put down the horn. Lightning struck a week later, when on the way home from work my cell phone voice sobbing Lyubashka told me that she crashed the car. With that, as she put it, to pieces. My question is, what exactly happened Lyubashka "killed" my argument: "Even skid plate come off." I myself am not the first neuro-smoker, when the "master markers" "Richt" my "swallow" in the service station. But, frankly, I have never heard of a such an unknown part as "skid plate". Fall face in the dirt and signs in their own avtobezgramotnosti was simply unacceptable! Curiosity overcame fatigue and I "void sumnyashesya" said that now come "to assess the damage." Passing by lyubkinogo entrance, I noticed that the appearance "Buttons" as affectionately dubbed his new friend's wife "trolley", is even newer than it was a week ago. It was not the last surprise for the vecher.Soobschiv again, that that item, which she lost it called "protection
bottom "blubbered blonde opened the trunk and gave intrigued me the opportunity to enjoy the view of a manhole, resting in the car

On my timid question, as it was, I was told the following: "food, then food. Suddenly, "Buch". Apparently, a bump drove. I - for tormozam.Vyhozhu, and she, the protection, that is, lies nearby. Guys have it stopped. I complained to them and they told me that this detail in the car is the most important, and without it is extremely dangerous to ride. Helped to plunge it in the trunk and was advised to go to the hotel (40 kilometers per hour, the right row, with "emergency gang." All her tirade from time to time interrupted by sobs and my vain attempts to contain the laughter. But that's not all. Oiled locksmith of car-care center, after hearing Lyubashkinu tearful ictoriyu and wiping his hands on at least an oily rag, told a friend that the men on the road quite right, because there is in the car parts more important than the "protection of the bottom." But to repair the machine, he can not, because at the moment he no ... Listen carefully:
"Left-hand screws SS416 / 53" 455674/546388 / Bis »(a piece of paper with a number of screws compassionate locksmith presented Lyubashka that she has not forgotten exactly what he needed). Sold in stores where Lyuba immediately and went, slegontsa swelled up a little in the beginning, then it is important to said that such screws are only on request within three months, and there is no guarantee that a lift, and according to this drive a car well, no way!
All!!! I do not remember, because at that moment I "blew off the roof».

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting