The success story of Danny Trejo.

In the movie, I found myself accidentally. I came to help the guy, someone's assistant, about drugs. I mean - get off them. I'm still doing it - this is now a one-man infer from the spin. And the kids in schools about the dangers of drugs light. So. The guy called me, "Danny, there's a solid coke, afraid to break." And it was the 1985 th, the industry is heavily in cocaine. And I came to support it. I look, go guys, dressed inmates. The fake headdresses, you touch - lubricated. And my ward offered to earn, "Zack, - he says - to represent you?" I do not whinnying life: I'm in all prisons in the state had to sit. I change clothes, and I have a tattoo of the whole breast - and all at once as follows: "Wow." Then Uncle suits: "Three great. I remember how you superiority San Quentin welterweight won. " Look - Eddie Bunker, we had chalilis. It turned out he was a writer. He asked whether I was still boxing for; type akterik they have one, you have to brush up on. I say: "In the crowd pay 15 bucks, and the coach gets much?" And he said: "320. Only you with quiet guy, he antsy. " 320 a day! For 320 I can fight Godzilla could. And I began to train Eric Roberts. He seems afraid of me. What I will say it does. It saw Andrei Konchalovsky, and he seems to have this problem was - Eric did not particularly listen. And he gave me the role. He came up like this: "I take you to the movie. Will beat Eric. " Then history repeated itself several times - come to the crowd, and I was pulled out of the crowd. Five years I played criminals №1, always spoke one sentence, usually, "Gassi them!" One shotgun and gave the director says, "landed foot door, and then improvise." Behind the door, people like to play poker, stunt, of course. Well, I broke the door, someone jumped, I drove him to butt teen some screeching lifted, and I told her again - a shotgun to his head. The director is not himself, "God, Danny, where are you learning this?" And I said, "Give me remember. Von's supermarket I took. And Safeway. And Thrifty Mart ». In short, the experience was.

Tags

See also

New and interesting