When you see this message, an urgent need to rush to the aid of the child

There is no guarantee that the teenager will not get into any difficult situation, which can not solve alone, and every responsible parent needs to help their child.

The website will tell you about one method that can help you out.

Imagine the picture: your teenage son went out with "friends". No one is immune from bad company. And so they decide to try alcohol or worse. Then the script can evolve in an unexpected way, but even if the child feels unsafe situation, it is unlikely that he will be able to call you and ask for help. And even if you call while in the company, he will likely say that everything is in order, because to Teens it is very hard to go against your friends or to pass among them a coward.

Bert Talks, a pastor from the USA, understood this psychological feature teenagers and wanted to avoid similar situations with his youngest son Danny. Despite the fact that the Talks have come to trust his son, he wanted to be sure that my son enough confidence to come to father for help when it is needed. Dad has a secret cipher, which was supposed to be a kind of SOS signal. Using this signal, Danny could not be afraid to fall face in the dirt in front of your friends.

A brilliant idea came to the pastor after visiting a clinic for teenagers. In conversations with the guys he often asked the same question: "how Many of you had to be in a situation, when the company started to do something that you don't like it, but you followed the example of others, afraid of being mocked, and saw no way out?"

Hands were raised as one. Here is what was later written about this pastor: "once, my youngest, Danny, was going to a party. I said that if something goes wrong, if he feels uncomfortable or not at ease, let them send the letter "X" to any member of the family (I, mother, elder brother or sister). Whoever gets this code, should follow the simple instructions: after a couple of minutes to call on Danny's phone.

When he does, it will happen approximately the following conversation:

— Hello, Yes!

Danny, something happened and I need to get you right now.

— What is it?

— I'll tell you on the spot. Be ready in 5 minutes. I'll be there.

After that, Danny's good conscience tells friends that at home something happened and he needed to go."

All. Danny is leaving. In the eyes of friends he escaped and went "on business".

This technique will help not only to protect the child from harm, but also build trust: the most important thing is to make it clear that even if he got in trouble due to the fact that he disobeyed you, he will wait for is not punishment, but help.

The source of the world's wonders

See also
9 tips that may one day save your life
10 helpful tips for parents, how to protect your child from danger

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-psihologiya/10-poleznyh-sovetov-roditelyam-kak-uberech-rebenka-ot-opasnosti-1260565/

Tags

See also

New and interesting