The giant Freddie

Great Dane named Freddy has found the highest dog UK. Before the world record is a few centimeters, but it is not a problem - the dog is still growing.

18-month-old Great Dane, nicknamed Freddie and its owner Claire Stounmen. Southend-on-Sea, Essex, England.

If this dog will stand on his hind legs, his height will be 223 cm. It is quite pass for the player of the basketball team. And on four legs Freddy growth at the withers - 105 cm. And it's 18 months old.

German mastiff is missing only a few centimeters to claim the title of the highest dog in the world. Dog weighs 77 kg, and every week he eats food for $ 100. Also, Freddie loves fried chicken and peanut butter toast.
But not only for food money goes his mistress - Stounmen Claire (Claire Stoneman). The dog had ripped sofas 14.

"I came home and saw the sea packing, scattered around the room. But it is almost my child, and I can not imagine life without it, "- says 38-year-old woman from Essex.

Every day, Claire makes Freddie 40-minute walk. But only at night, so as a kind of a huge dog scared of other dogs.

"If he decides to run for any dog, I will not stop it," - adds Claire.
Who is the champion among dogs is considered a four-dog Zeus from Michigan, which is included in the Guinness Book of Records with the growth of 111 cm. It weighs a little more than 70 kg. and the purchase of dog food for him to take about $ 120. Before him the title of the highest dog holding dog George, who was the star of many shows.

Source: news.bigmir.net

Tags

See also

New and interesting