Freddie Mercury - The Great Pretender

Yesterday, November 24, was 21 years since the death of Freddie Mercury. Freddie Merkyuri- legendary singer of the legendary band not less than «Queen». Mercury was born in Zanzibar. His fame singer and musician is one of the most exciting in the history of music. November 23, 1991 Freddie Mercury made an official statement that he had AIDS and the next day he died of bronchial pneumonia, developed against AIDS.
(Will be 17 photos)

1. Freddy on his 4th birthday party in Zanzibar in the prayer cap and a traditional wreath. (FROM THE BOOK, FREDDIE MERCURY, THE GREAT PRETENDER)

2. On the way to the Fire Temple to celebrate the birthday. Usually, the family went there by taxi, but his mother Jer says that on that day she wanted in memory of her son remained a rickshaw ride. (FROM THE BOOK, FREDDIE MERCURY, THE GREAT PRETENDER)

3. With seven years of Freddie attended school at St. Peter in Panchgani, India. He even won the "Best Student". (FROM THE BOOK, FREDDIE MERCURY, THE GREAT PRETENDER)

4. Freddie studied at Ealing Art College with Peter Townsend and Ronnie Wood. It was here that he began to think about how to make a career in the music world. In the last year of studies, he joined the group «Ibex». In this photo he is resting with the other members of the group in Kensington. (FROM THE BOOK, FREDDIE MERCURY, THE GREAT PRETENDER)

5 Freddie Mercury Freddie Mercury Great Pretender

5. photoshoot for the band «Queen» Freddie's apartment in Holland Park. (FROM THE BOOK, FREDDIE MERCURY, THE GREAT PRETENDER)

6. Freddy during a photo shoot in Primrose Hill at Sevres in London in September 1974. (FROM THE BOOK, FREDDIE MERCURY, THE GREAT PRETENDER)

7. Freddy with parents Bomi and Jer Bulsara during their visit to his apartment in Kensington. (FROM THE BOOK, FREDDIE MERCURY, THE GREAT PRETENDER)

8. Freddy backstage concert in London in November 1974. (FROM THE BOOK, FREDDIE MERCURY, THE GREAT PRETENDER)

9. These photos made guitarist «Queen» Brian May on the stereo camera. "I almost always carried with him the camera - says Mei. - These photos can be viewed in the "magic eye". The result is a fully believable 3D image. " (FROM THE BOOK, FREDDIE MERCURY, THE GREAT PRETENDER)

11. Concert in red leather pants with the iconic bandages. (FROM THE BOOK, FREDDIE MERCURY, THE GREAT PRETENDER)

12. Concert in New York as part of the tour, "Night at the Opera." Freddie loved this city for the time when the apartment is rented. He told his friends that it is in New York City can feel "common man." (FROM THE BOOK, FREDDIE MERCURY, THE GREAT PRETENDER)

13. At the concert in the UK as part of the tour, "Night at the Opera." (FROM THE BOOK, FREDDIE MERCURY, THE GREAT PRETENDER)

14. 39th birthday Freddie in Munich, Germany. He invited close friends for a holiday masquerade, and then took a couple of video clip for this celebration of his solo singles «Living on my own». But then his record company banned the screening of the movie. The full version of the world saw only a re-entry of the track in 1993. It - one of the pictures from the festival. (FROM THE BOOK, FREDDIE MERCURY, THE GREAT PRETENDER)

15. Work on the first solo album «Mr. Bad Guy »in Munich. (FROM THE BOOK, FREDDIE MERCURY, THE GREAT PRETENDER)

16. All the photos in this post were taken from the book "Freddie Mercury The Great Pretender." (FROM THE BOOK, FREDDIE MERCURY, THE GREAT PRETENDER)

17. Mom Freddie Mercury, which is already 89 years old, with a book in which were printed all these photos, including those that have never been published. (FROM THE BOOK, FREDDIE MERCURY, THE GREAT PRETENDER)

All.
(on the mat. website bigpicture.ru ) Not accordion - exactly.

If I die tomorrow, I will not regret. I really did everything I could. © Freddy Mercury.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting