How to cheat the castle

Do you remember such a special and familiar way of freebies in the years of the USSR, as a coin on a string? Surely you remember. Hard to believe, but this ritual today is not less important. In this, you can clearly see by looking the post. I, like many residents of large cities, visit the supermarket once a week. I preferred to go to Auchan Mytishchi. Once a week I bring to 6 thousand. Rub. Total per month - 24 thousand., And in a year - about 300 thousand. Rub. That is for 3 years, I would like to SUV "attribute", and I want to treat me at least no worse than last weekend. So. I come once again to Auchan, and there on the trolley locks! You put 10 rubles. - Detachable trolley. The logic is clear to me, done to the trolley did not throw, when you return ten rubles to get your back. So I and so they did not give up! And I call you to put into place!
... I'm at a loss for the first time - a ten coins I had. Ads near the parking of trucks I can not see any ads in advance and was not, although I remind you that I visit every week Auchan. In addition, Auchan shopping carts in a 70 percent broken-down, before I even had a chance to go through and choose the truck that somehow rolls.
So, to be able to choose a cart, which somehow goes, I propose to make a key.
To produce, you will need: a man, 10-ruble coin, flat file, drill, 2mm, 5mm drill bit to countersink, a ruler or caliper, thread.

Take a coin of 10 rubles. Check diameter. You should get 22mm.
You can measure line)

Take the flat file and grind a little coin.

As a result of "short diameter" should get no more than 20, 5 mm.

Here is the source and the final version of the series.

Take a drill and drill 2 mm or so in diameter.

Drill a hole on the side, as in the photo.

Take a drill bit with a diameter larger and zenkuem.

Vdevaem thread. Countersink thread will not grind.

The final form of the key.

Scheme of use. Thread need to use a coin if not dropped from his hands and, most importantly, with a thread easily rotate and pull out a coin.
The whole process takes a couple of seconds, that is, for no longer than the method that is imposed on the store.
Gourmets can use a coin without a hole and thread.

Source: Babuin77

--img12--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting