Fire Equipment

One French-Canadian artist Steven Spazuk (Steven Spazuk) had a dream, which subsequently determined its activities for many years. On awakening Stephen has clearly aware of exactly how it will create their works. Discarding pencils and brushes, the master began to create paintings ... fire.

This technique is quite complicated and takes plenty of time. That is why most of the day in the studio of the artist spends at work. Often works Spazuka consist of small fragments, like a mosaic. However, this is not so much the idea of ​​the artist as needed. Spazuku constantly have to keep the sheet over her head, and when he is big, work is simply inconvenient. By working with a small fragment, the wizard can safely concentrate on every detail.

The magic begins when the artist puts a candle flame to the sheet. At this point the abstract shapes are formed, from which the artist a free hand, literally, "sculpts" the image of the future. Subsequently, he modifies drawing with special brushes and other tools.

The idea of ​​working in this technique really came to the artist in his sleep. Masters if invited to the gallery, where his sight brought numerous pictures painted in this way. Surprisingly, but in a dream Stephen come to understand how to work with the image. Since then it passed thirteen years. Technique Spazuka improved and more complicated every year.

"It changed my life - says the artist. - Technique gives me a great deal, it is unique. Spontaneity, chance process - that is the most interesting. Raised the candle to the sheet, I do not know what will happen, what will be the picture ».

©

Tags

See also

New and interesting