60th anniversary in swimsuit

Famous American supermodel Christie Brinkley, celebrating February 2 its 60th anniversary, shot for the cover of the magazine in a swimsuit.

On the cover of People magazine mother of three children posing in a swimsuit Hervé Léger worth 1100 euros. Unlike most women, Christy delighted with his age. "I feel better than ever!" - She says. However, despite its magnificent figure, which the envy of many 30-year-old, Brinkley was too shy to bare bikini. "My kids would be uncomfortable - she laughs - I can wear a bikini, but if I go to a public beach, then I do piecework swimsuit, because I do not want them to be flushed out of the old bag in a bikini!". It was her children she calls her source of eternal youth.

The model with the youngest daughter of Sailor on fashion photography
"Because of what I later gave birth, I feel a great responsibility, I want as long as possible to get close to them," - says Christie about his son, the eldest of whom Alex has 28, the son of Jack - 18, and the youngest daughter of Sailor - only 15. Brinkley adheres to a vegan diet, eat moderately, but admits that sometimes breaks down and eats a lot of favorite pasta. She denies that do plastic surgery, but does not exclude them in the future and recognizes that regular visits to the procedure, the beautician to help fight wrinkles. She keeps fit by doing 100 push-ups every day, and exercise on foot makes during brushing.

Christy with her children - 28-year-old Alexa Rae Joel, 18-year-old Jack and 15-year-old sailor
Christie Brinkley on the red carpet and beyond:

Source: dymontiger.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting