Islamic values ​​and Persian humanism

I want to tell about reaching the Persian humanism.
In Iran, joy, people do not believe their eyes. That has not seen for 30 years. At the state the first channel in the program "Good Morning, Iran!" All over the country showed real musical instruments. Santor, trapezoidal harp, which played with wooden mallets, Iranian tar flute and string kamanchech, with a bow.
Stunned viewers photographed their television screens of mobile phones to look after themselves and others show that it really was!
Introduced a ban on music after the victory of the Islamic revolution of 1979, as Sharia law is clearly prescribes.
Here is an excerpt from a sermon Mustafa Sabri, an outstanding preacher of the 20th century.
"Music - it is useless because it is - a state of passivity. Benefit and enjoyment of music is deep passion enslavement.

As Islam - the only enemy of passivity and slavery passion, his duty - to find traces of them, wherever they were.

When people listen to music, they do nothing for the good of mankind. Instead, they will do not need to spend money. And what do they get for their money? Nothing!

Just think about it. Shoemaker sells you a shoe. It is possible to walk into his shop. Suppose you sell books. Of this trade has the benefit of you and use in the dissemination of knowledge and science in your country.

In music benefitted manufacturers of instruments and performers who play them. You're paying for the music, do not get anything in return ».

Eminent theologian based on the classic source of Islamic jurisprudence of the 14th century, is now known under the name Reliance of the Traveller (Traveler Hope)

"Allah the Almighty and Majestic sent me with the instructions and blessings to all the faithful and ordered to get rid of musical instruments, flutes, strings, and crosses all the cases came from pre-Islamic ignorance.

On the Day of Resurrection Allah will pour molten lead into the ears of those who listen to the singers.

Songs from the human heart grows hypocrisy, as the grass grows on the water.

People see how the other will absorb the Earth will turn to other animals, from heaven shed a stone rain. "When this happens, the Messenger of Allah? - Asked someone.

"When the law will allow singers, musical instruments and wine - said the Prophet».
You understand that with a scientist I met just today, at work, and still lived in the pre-Islamic ignorance.

On my soul troubled. Every day I play the flute, in the car singing to the accompaniment of the phone, and for dinner I can drink wine. The risk of getting into the ears of a portion of molten lead.

One consolation - it will happen on the Day of Resurrection, the date of which uncertainty and shifting all the time.

This, apparently, is calculated in Iran, allowing blasphemous drum and cymbals in the TV program to the entire country.

Persian humanism can be proud of.
Source Your text to link ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting