50 shades of Grey

Despite the fact that the bestseller «Fifty Shades of Grey» («50 shades of gray") is almost unanimously recognized as literal debauchery for housewives, shooting his film adaptation underway. Everyone had enough of that book has become a leader in the rate of sales, surpassing the "Twilight" and "Harry Potter", and has a very explicit scenes throughout the story. If we take into account these two factors, then directed by Sam Taylor-Johnson, who undertook to lead the process, will be released very beneficial cooperation with film studios Universal Pictures and Focus Features

Now the genre demanded and interesting, so neither Dakota Johnson, selected for the role of an innocent studentochki Anastacia Steele nor Jamie Dornan, lecherous billionaire Christian Grey or Mark Bridges, Oscar-winning costume drama "The Artist", in the loser will not go. We expect the projected trilogy, which will begin in February 2015.

In the meantime, this command removes his masterpiece, take a look at photos from the set and find a couple of interesting facts about the future of film. Again, maybe even three movies (and if "pyatidesyatochke" lucky in my time, "Twilight", the general on how much effort will be enough).

Filming started at the studio «North Shore Studios» in Vancouver on November 5 last year, and they have already completed on January 28 this year. Thus, the assumption that the movie can be removed just a month do not have a reason. Or, for decency they stretch the process or directed by Sam Taylor-Jones, whose husband of 20 years younger than it actually is chosen with an ulterior motive (meticulous woman).

The role of Christian Grey could play:

Stephen Amell (refused once started to read the book itself)

Ryan Gosling (the project seemed to him of little interest)

Garrett Hedlund (Actor did not understand what the "fruit of such" - Christian Grey)

Matt Bomer (who refused to shoot for another film, but he was the main favorite of the people)

Ian Somerhalder (filming of "The Vampire Diaries" and the creation of degradable bio bins for food deprived him of that role) A guy that loves nature, and not some kind of BDSM there!

Alexander Skarsgard (the actor said that he was born for this role, but it is somehow excluded from the number of applicants)

Robert Pattinson (author wanted to see in this role, it was his, but because of the strong association with the "Twilight" Robert did not regarded producer of the film)

Regarding the role of Anastacia Steele, then it is quite possible could get such as the actress:

Felicity Jones (30-year-old actress is casting, but because of the age has been removed from the list of candidates)

Sheylin Woodley (refused to act in such a provocative tape, undermining its reputation)

Alexis Bledel (according to the future spectators had to make the company Matt Bomer, but did not wait for an invitation to this role)

Elizabeth Olsen (for unknown reasons and was not included in the cast of "Shades»)

Kristen Stewart

Mila Kunis

Emma Watson

After approval on the role of Dakota Johnson and Charlie Hunnam (originally it was supposed to be the most Grey), fans of the novel rebelled and appealed to the creators of the official statement:

"Matt Bomer - the perfect Christian Grey and Alexis Bledel - the best embodiment of Anastacia Steele. If they do not play - no play. We are ready for everything, guys! Absolutely everything! In the yard in 2013. This is a new era, and readers no less important director or producer. We - your critics and we demand respect! »

Charlie still have changed on the Irishman Jamie Dornan, for whom this role will be the first serious work in the movies, but claims about Dakota Johnson has not been heard.

Dresser upcoming erotic melodrama was to become Victoria Beckham, but because of employment, not because of dislike towards this Pulp Fiction, she refused:

"I'm in the middle of the first book, and even bought the same mother. But whenever she tries to discuss with me read, I shy away from the conversation. Something I do not really want to discuss with my mother sadomasochism »

"50 shades of gray," was written by EL James, like fanfic «Twilight»:

"I was totally inspired by" Twilight. " I was inspired by Stephenie Meyer. It seemed somehow flipped a switch, and then I sat down and wrote a novel »

A married Erika Leonard James (the full name of the author of "50 shades of gray"), which is the mother of two children, said that this novel - the cry of the soul.

"This novel - my midlife crisis, it all my fantasies!»

The husband of the writer emphatically stated that his wife did not fantasize about it (and close to a divorce).

British scientists believe that the success of the book is based on the fact that after reading her women want sex three times more than before the reading of the novel.

Screenwriter and producer of the film talked about how many sex scenes are waiting for us in this film:

"The film will be a lot of sex, but it is not so literally as in the book. The language of cinema need not be so obvious, but our favorite erotic moments (and most of them), we still included in the movie »

24-year-old Dakota Johnson - daughter of Melanie Griffith. 31-year-old Jamie Dornan - model. Both "somehow" became an actor. In addition to the Dakota and Jamie in the film will be used Rita Ora, for which a role in "50 shades" as the sister of the protagonist, becomes one of the first (before Rita was shot in the sixth episode of the "Fast and the Furious"). And Jason Taylor, who will be the bodyguard of Gray.

Tags

See also

New and interesting