Secret Dakota Johnson

Dakota Johnson assured the journalists that the secret of her success is incredibly simple:

I have no shame.
- Dakota said, answering the question, how could she dare to take such a role outright (approx.'s "50 shades of gray" - an erotic novel, the best-selling British author EL James, overtaking sales even "Twilight" and "Harry Potter . "In 2015, the book will be filmed, and in the roles of the main characters appear Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan).

Johnson could take the roles which other actresses have no courage. The role of sexual Anastacia Steele was to her liking.

I have no problem to do something in public, - says the 24 year old actress magazine Elle.

Johnson not hesitate portrayed their favorite book character and the movie "50 shades of gray" - Anastacia Steele - for a photo shoot in the March Journal of Elle.

The daughter of Melanie Griffith do not hesitate poses virtually underwear.

The actress confesses that she is most interested in the emotions of the characters of the book, rather than sexual (very large) part of the novel.

I am reading the book I was very curious about how other people are refracted emotions as the characters interact. It's much more interesting than the sex scenes.
But the magazine the actress appears naked fact: in a coat to put on underwear, stockings, heels and so on. Another star demonstrates his new hair color, it has recently "become" a brunette from a natural blonde. Naturally, for his new role.

"I think every woman has a particle that wants men bowed before her," - says Dakota.

Filming has already begun in Vancouver. And from producer Michael De Luca came first to comment:

It will be hot.

In the photo on the film partner Johnson - Jamie Dornan, and in combination, model underwear Calvin Klein.

Well, well, look, we estimate.

Tags

See also

New and interesting