Cabby

Man, I'm good in itself. And calm. In general, the gold, but not very much, when some enterprising people take kindness for weakness. My wife, on the nature of man kind, considerate and courteous to opizdeneniya than very quickly begin to use her work colleagues - a team they are 99, 9% for women, and almost the same number of unmarried - in general, a friendly female gadyushnik. And once, take your half from work, and I see that with her in our car sits her colleague - let's call her Mary. Of the terrible history know that Mary broke the heel and should take her home. By the way, that Masha lives in a completely different side of us. Well, take Masha times such grief.
All the way Masha moaned as she gets tired at work, as we well, and she had no man with the machine and there are no suitable candidates. By the way, I saw this for the first time in the life of Masha. On reaching the specified home, Masha flew out of the car, without saying thank you or goodbye. Well, what could be there, upset people. The second time, Masha sprained foot, and again had to take back her, and again no thanks.
And then it began ... One has not taken away from work spouse - a ride on the road, going shopping at the weekend !!! another urgent need to drive us there. Yes EBM !!! Conversation with his wife did not give results - well, the person can not just go and give up, if you can help, help out ...
And then came to the aid of his Majesty Corporate. Probably, as you could guess, deliver drunken carcass had the honor to me. And then in the head has matured cunning plan how to discourage podruzhaek in general to approach my wife with requests of this kind.
When these things great sacrament came to an end and "coach" was submitted to the porch, out gay, drunk, well-fed and happy 3 friends and my half. My village, as usual, in the front seat, and I decided to sit girlfriends personally, so I just got out of the car and said:
 - Thick in the middle, on the edges of the terrible !!!
As the taxi to wait for New Years Eve was pointless, they had to go with us, silently. Went the second week of the new year, requests to take someone to either no longer comes. His wife said that I was her beech and no gentleman)))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting