Long legs

Many women dream of long slender legs. For Alexandra Robertson is not a dream but a reality. The length of her legs- 117 centimeters. Twenty-year Miss Robertson somehow decided to measure the length of his legs after she learned that the longest legs belong Anastasia Strashevskoy. Length of the legs Anastasia-105 sm.Aleksandra was shocked when it turned out that her legs a few inches longer.

Height girl -185, 5 cm. She combines her modeling career juggling in musical theater. Girl confesses that did not even know that she had such long legs. However, it is only 10 dress size.

Miss Robertson from Blackpool began her modeling career at the age of 18 years. She noticed a man from a local modeling agency and invited her to become a model wedding dresses and underwear.

She said: "Of course, men pay attention to me, I am often asked the question" Do you play basketball? ", To which I usually reply," and you play miniature golf? »

High growth of girls absolutely smuschet her boyfriend, 21-year-old Lorson Moston. His height, 183 cm, which means it is literally a couple of centimeters below. "It is absolutely not embarrassed that I was so high," - says the girl. "The only thing it does not allow me to wear high heels when I'm with him."

The family of Alexandra all have a relatively high growth. So, her 33-year-old sister of the same height.

But, of course, there are some difficulties associated with it. Miss Robertson said: "Incredibly difficult to find clothes that sits well on you».

Russian Anastasia Strashevskaya, which received a prize of 1,600 euros after won the competition for the title of the woman with the longest legs.

Tags

See also

New and interesting