Plan self

Most people somehow think about self-development, but are afraid to take the first step because they do not understand where to start. In today's article, I want to tell you how to make your own personal self-development plan.

There are five major steps in the development plan of self - awareness of the need, the study of the needs of self-discovery, drafting policies and actions. Let's start in order.

Awareness of the need
Before you begin the process of self-development, it is necessary to understand - why do you need it and need it at all. At this stage it is not so important if you want to get rich, or to learn more competently communicate with people - far more important than having a strong desire to change your life for the better and put some effort into it. Are you ready to get out of your comfort zone and are not afraid of change in your life? Well, then go to the next step.

Learning Needs
At this stage, you need to clearly understand what you want to change in your life for the better. Achieve greater at work, improve health or to become a real man - what you choose will depend on your actions. Ask yourself: "What do I want out of life and that I should change it?" You must clearly understand what exactly you want to achieve the goals. From my own experience I do not advise immediately try to radically change your life, too great a chance to drop everything and go back to the comfort zone. In my opinion, a better deal in self-development gradually. Set a goal - reached, moved to the next, etc. on the rise. To begin to learn to at least get up early.

Knowing yourself
Once you have decided on goals, do some introspection. What's stopping you achieve your goals, and that might help. What character traits do you think negative, and what - positive. It is very important not to engage in self-deception, and open and honest look at your life with a critical eye. Better results if you write on paper. Yes, that's right, take a clean sheet, pen and bring it to a list of all their advantages and disadvantages. You can also ask a close friend (wife / brother / parents) to assess how your findings correlate with the opinions of others.

COMPILATION OF STRATEGY
You have just decided to engage in self-development, find out exactly what you want to change and enjoy all its capabilities, excellent! Now you need to create a strategy for your actions, ie, how you will reach your goals. Here, unfortunately, tips, party people you are unlikely to help - you must do it yourself. Let me just note that at this stage it is important not to overestimate their own strength and to make a realistic plan. If you want to quit smoking (for example), then think for - if you can get rid of this addiction in a moment, or will have to gradually give up nicotine. Again, it is best to fix your plan on paper (as an option - in the form of a text document) and hang it on the most prominent place.

ACTION
And now the most important thing - start work on a chat now! No excuses "next week", and today. All previous points were mere preparation, and without real action, they are worthless. Drop all the fears and doubts and finally take the first step on the road of self-development. The direction of travel is required to write down the results and compare them with the original plan - what has been achieved, and what should be engaged more closely.

Tags

See also

New and interesting