Adult toys

I'll try to briefly describe how I gave up and went WoT worked in a garage.

First I bought the wheels, they were light enough (38 kg each), so the place is occupied by a little ...

Wheel height of 120 cm and 50 cm wide, here, for clarity ...

Weight vezdehodostroenii plays a very big, just like in aviation, so drives a bus sawed himself too, will not go into details ...

Parts have been used, some very bu, but the Soviet Union has always taxis ...

After dancing with a tambourine, everything falls into place, and the warranty period for another 30 years ...

And this is the very heart of the beast, 750 cc, 32 strong Dvuhgorshkovy engine super car from OKA ...

Then I went reckoning layout, as you can see there is a time ...

As with all dimensions defined produce the frame, the rate of resistance of materials (which at the time sounded) to eye ...

On the "eye" in vezdehodostroenii can not and then get the plane, that pretends frame ...

And all the tinsel on the frame, which is already on the shelves tumbled got ...

In general, most are pressed juices vehicles such as: bridges UAZ razdatka Niva engine Oka, Pump gur Mears, steering rack Subaru, silent blocks tractor UMZ ... and this is not a complete list of car brands ...

So this pile of junk turns into a monster ...

Then the system of rods and ropes, add a bunch of wires, and sidushku aliluya ... gone ...

Why is it I immediately wanted to drown him, but it was not there ... read physics ... fuck it ...
potopish

The fact that the process of debugging is smeared on a long time, but all-terrain vehicle from the first moment of his movement always worked almost every day ...

And the sly overgrown on all sides ...

Weight, weight, and again do not forget about the weight of kg and even drown, so aluminum ...

Interior does not have to suffer, it is beautiful and what is beautiful ...

Well Touring Car is ready, and she added 35 kg, did not expect to be thinking more ...

You can arrange and output on the lake to drive, hybrids shit ...

Shit and wash painting ...

Tada there ... Color Invisible ...

But our ass ...

The paint is smeared as always to the eye, but did not seem che ... and again it has not dried up and we are on the road ...

Waterline must be measured at a depth rather than a puddle in the road ...

But here I do not understand any of them SUV ??

Source: by vavillio

Tags

See also

New and interesting