How to learn to have a friendly internal dialogue

Every day, a woman strives for self-improvement, tries to conform to someone’s ideas, hides her age. Oh, this terrible word "woman", which is afraid to hear in his address any girl, as if it is old by ten years.

The word means much more than the number in the passport. This word is calmly perceived only by an adult, accomplished personality.

Women's Behavior Editorial "Site" It offers to read Yulia Rubleva’s sincere story about female behavior, which makes you think.

I was 19 when my husband and I went to see Identity of a Woman. I barely endured: there was so much unfamiliar tension for me in intimate scenes, where she breathed languidly, licked her fingers, and in general there was something, I did not know what it was then. I didn't know how to feel like that. I didn’t realize at the time that she was like an animal without any cinematic beauty. I don’t remember anything else about this movie, except that weird feeling.

Later, becoming a little more experienced, I learned to be present in the moment of intimacy with my partner completely. But I didn't forget that feeling. In the movie, it was like looking at things I wasn’t told when I was raised. The feeling of deception, annoyance and envy - that's what tormented me during the film. I knew what a girl should be like. But I didn't know, What a woman can be.?

“My life has been such that, thanks to my husband, my men and some older women I have met along the way, I know what riches a grown woman possesses if she absolves herself of the honorable duty of always being a little girl.

Usually, a growing woman believes that her main task is to preserve what is and resist what comes, to define the coming as aging and not calling it growing up for a minute. I often see such “girls” in their forties or fifties skipping at full speed one of the most wonderful periods in a woman’s life – adulthood.

“Not being able to be adult women and not knowing what that adulthood consists of, they slip past power, self-esteem and quiet knowledge of themselves and others. They go back to playfulness, attractiveness, and what they see as “character vitality.” Such ladies at the age of forty plus often behave dizzy and like to sigh temptingly during business telephone conversations.

If we are allowed to feel like a grown woman, look like an adult, and possess something like an adult, then we are doomed to think that attractiveness is only youth and the ability to seduce. At the same time, refusing the attractiveness of an adult woman who is filled and worn differently: as a complete knowledge of herself and her desires, as well as knowledge of how this desire is arranged in men and what each of them is worth.

Female model of behavior It cannot become a single concept, it is a set of experiences and difficulties that everyone faces. They strive to conform to all stereotypes and at the same time refute them.

“Women who go straight to old age from youth inevitably pass adulthood only if they are afraid of age. Refusing to recognize themselves as a woman, continuing to call themselves a girl and a girl, they sometimes retain teenage facial expressions, a childish voice, the desire to be adopted by partners, friends and employers.

Such women are not capable of full-fledged adult partnership and even full-fledged female friendship, because in real female friendship there is a lot of strength, sobriety, support and laughter, not only talk about men.

“The second extreme is when a woman jumps from a girl to a mother, adopting everyone and not noticing the men who see her as an attractive woman.

Thinking about why this happened, I could mention briefly both youth as a commodity in our country (called ageism), and the impossibility of the role of an adult woman to blossom and develop: you did not disappear into war only if you were taken under protection as a girl, or you could survive yourself as a great mother. An adult woman is more difficult, and certain conditions are necessary for her flowering and beauty.”

“Secret gardens, its own territory, children who have grown up and projects that have taken place, special care for one’s body and its beauty, and most importantly – comfort, spiritual and physical, personal relationships as one of the pleasures, but not a life-defining state.

Your own money, power, the ability to make decisions on your own, dignity that straightens your back, mentoring when students and students appear, the ability to seduce a man and the ability not to include it on every occasion. A special attitude to young beautiful girls: it is important to admire without regret, and try other relationships with her husband, with younger men, with parents.

“A grown woman does not pretend to be a girl or hide in motherhood, she has a body and is friends with it, whatever it is. She can give a lot, but she can demand a lot. She knows a lot about blood, pain, grief, betrayal, wounds and tears. In the same way, she knows a lot about love, laughter, hugs, sincerity, gratitude and joy.

An adult woman is like a fruit-bearing garden: life gathers around her, her house is built, the sea splashes at her feet, her loved ones hug her, and she hugs. She identifies as an adult woman, no longer frightened by the word “woman.”

Features of female behavior Men sometimes find it difficult to decipher. But they feel when a woman is confident in herself, and it can not but attract. When a woman fully accepts the appearance given to her by nature, she refuses a layer of “plaster” on her face.

Success in your personal life also depends on how you feel about yourself. First of all, love yourself, then your personal life will improve.

Share the article with your friends on social networks.

Tags

See also

New and interesting