The exhibition "ATV"

In Moscow, the profile exhibition "ATV". Because of my recent hobbies, I decided to drive and see what interesting things they show, and an additional factor in favor of this decision was part of Mitsubishi in the context of the preparation of standard SUV Pajero and Pajero Sport for unusual adventures.
16 photo source.

I must say that the show cars such as Hummers I was not interested, as well as more utilitarian cars such as Toyota Tundra, but then again, rather sharpened under the exhibition than a real operation.

As a result, remained industrialized guide the development, a couple of interesting cars and beautiful girl model with stand prepared NMPS.

Mitsubishi is located right at the entrance, occupying the largest area and profitable place. Showed mostly different Padzherik, their relative L200 and it is not clear how wormed in this series Outlander.

The greatest interest for me personally was NMPS «Wanderer" authorship Nikolai Mazurenkova and Block Motors.

Nicholas has long been building this car, razumeeetsya at their place of work - Service Center Block. This is both a hobby and a great advertisement. By the way, the total cost of all the alterations, according to him, about half a million rubles.

A special car "Taiga" in the VIP version based on truck GAZ-3308 "Sadko" production Nizhny Novgorod tuning studio factory "Chaika-Service". Very interesting machine, in fact - the house-terrain vehicle.

-

-

Particularly impressive is this one on the tailgate accessory platform.

Other non-lethal weapons, as tracked and wheeled on.
Hagglunds BV-206, or simply "Moose».

-

Not without dealer accessories. It was from one of these stores, and I learned about the exhibition. Perhaps one of the few positive effects of email spam.

-

-

And of course the ubiquitous Korean-Japanese who SUVs never are, but the money is invested in their marketing properly.

-

By the way, has been shown more such interesting idea: Bezdorozhniki Tauride, or BDtT, alter standard SUVs in multiwheel SUVs. For example, the additional wheels fitted with BDtT-3 / 3m and BDtT-4 / 4m. However, this is only in theory: in the hall stood a standard podgtovlennye copies, and all the brilliant ideas were just a computer drawings.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting