I built the house !!!





Construction took 8 months + lawns Forest

I built the house !!!



Development site

I built the house !!!

Undermining rubble

I built the house !!!

They took the measure 1.5 of the soil, lay a cloth construction, it's time to rock debris of various sizes

I built the house !!!

Structural reinforcement

I built the house !!!

I built the house !!!

I built the house !!!

I built the house !!!

I built the house !!!

I built the house !!!

I built the house !!!

I built the house !!!

I built the house !!!

I built the house !!!

I built the house !!!

I built the house !!!

I built the house !!!

I built the house !!!

I built the house !!!

I built the house !!!

I built the house !!!

I built the house !!!

I built the house !!!

I built the house !!!

I built the house !!!

I built the house !!!

I built the house !!!

200 mm foam under fire = special strength

I built the house !!!

I built the house !!!

I built the house !!!

Under a fireplace and brick walls, a bunch of valves

I built the house !!!

Heating, floor heating

I built the house !!!

Finally the floor))))

I built the house !!!

Doors, windows double glazed

I built the house !!!

Ceiling

I built the house !!!

Pipe sauna and fireplace with double chimney

I built the house !!!

I built the house !!!

Place fireplace

I built the house !!!

I built the house !!!

That fireplace

I built the house !!!

I built the house !!!

Here's what happened

I built the house !!!

Summer meet in a new home

I built the house !!!

I built the house !!!

I built the house !!!

I built the house !!!

I built the house !!!

I built the house !!!

I built the house !!!

Source: