Tame!

Periodically, I come from his native city to the grandmother. My grandmother lives in the stairwell of a guy, I like it the first time I saw - a little window jumped! A healthy body weight under hundredweight, not always clean-shaven, wearing camouflage and black leather jackets. On assurance of others - the character corresponds.
Somehow I came up the stairs - between floors flock of monkeys sitting with beer, chewing sunflower seeds and loudly laughs. Sneaks past them to the apartment, calling ... Grandmother opens, she sees this Sodom and starts cursing them. Those it loudly and obscenely sent.
Grandma goes to the kitchen, poured a bowl of soup and rises to this guy. He opens the door with a look on his face, like a bear awakened in the middle of winter, while studying us, then focuses the mind, on a plate of soup, puts it on the source of the noise, pulls and ankle boots waddling down the stairs. Drunken laughter gives way to the sound of blows, and pendalya slap, then stomping friendly cotton and access doors. Raised back vyhlebyvaet soup and hiding in the apartment.
In my puzzled look, Grandma shrugs:
 - Lures ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting