Bends Hollywood

Lately it has become very fashionable to resent standards anorexic models, each of which can serve as a perfect plumb - flat vertical surface, if you know what I mean. But, as the famous saying goes, a man - not a dog on a bone does not rush. And in Hollywood, too, remember this - among the stars a lot of women are not disadvantaged bends, rounding and other bulges. Look at the sexiest "nemodelnye" figure.

Thin waist Beyonce combined with rounded hips makes remembering the inimitable figure of Sophia Loren.

Kardashian sisters - Kim, Kourtney and Chloe - combine healthy curvy shape with a minimum of a healthy self-confidence, help them succeed.

Esquire named Christina Hendricks as the sexiest woman in the world. I think no need to explain why?

Advertising Calvin Klein with Eva Mendes drew criticism from those who used to see his models brittle and flat girls - and we like it!

When Halle Berry in the role of Bond girl emerged from the sea in an orange bikini in cinemas melted chairs!

Rihanna combines luxurious long legs and curvy round hips.

Well, tell that to mention Jennifer Lopez corny - but the most expensive Hollywood ass should not be forgotten!

Kate Winslet has always felt confident in my body. Everyone remembers the scandal when she demanded to remove the brushes from their photos in the magazine and return the "stolen" kilos! An amazing woman!

Scarlett Johansson - the sultry blonde in Hollywood, this is difficult to argue. And she does not aspire to the figure, like a pencil.

Salma Hayek - a truly magnificent woman. Prince wrote a song about it, which compares it bends with the guitar Fender Stratocaster. What can I add, just as the poet said?

Drew Barrymore admits that he loves her curvy figure as much as the delicious food. Well, that explains a lot.

Penelope Cruz was quite slender special, but motherhood has given her blossoming figure femininity and great curves.

Monica Bellucci embodies the hottest type of Italian beauty, the epitome of which were previously Sophia Loren and Gina Lollobrigida.

Jennifer Love Hewitt with its figure of "hourglass" makes men drop jaw on the floor!

Photo by Photobank

Tags

See also

New and interesting