I like to swim





That often we associate with a beautiful life? Diamonds, expensive cars, mansions ... yacht! Oh yes, the stars are very fond of yachts, and assign soul, resting in the middle of the sea surface.



Lily Allen sports a purely childish delight.

Lady Gaga peacefully relax without their incredible costumes.

I like to swim

Orlando Bloom - ah, what tenderness!

Jason Statham is cool, just cool!

I like to swim

Kim Kardashian too many things ... tough.

Geri Halliwell combines sweet with a pleasant, and rightly so!

Kate Moss always remember that in matters of beauty are no trifles. And rightly so, given her recent photo without frightening Meiko.

I like to swim

Naomi Campbell got a lot of time and opportunities for recreation thanks to Vladimir Doronin.

Rihanna, whose homeland was in Barbados, can not help but love the ocean.

I like to swim

Gerard Butler spends time, as befits a real man - whiskey, the wind, the sea!

I like to swim

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony had a good time on a yacht for the guests of the festival in Cannes.

I like to swim

Avril Lavigne was unexpectedly romantic girl.

I like to swim

Paris Hilton and yachts were made for each other, it is a fact.

Leonardo DiCaprio successfully fighting the planned tummy through active recreation.

I like to swim