Who would not want to meet

Usually we perceive the stars as something special, unattainable. Here lives currently friend Valera, better known as Valery Meladze, and meet him by chance on the plane and immediately becomes the favorite, dear, "Ah, yes, Meladze, I flew with him as a business class, a normal guy." What met once already own, closer to the stars!

However, on my list of stars there are, I would not want to meet. Not that night in a dark alley, but rather those with whom I would be nothing to talk about.

1. Anastasia

Maybe she is beautiful as a dancer and even tolerate that as a person, she is kind and sympathetic, but judging by the interviews and broadcasts it does not talk about. You can, of course, listen to stories about her problems with the Bolshoi Theater, you can even feel sorry for her, a pat on the head, when once again going to cry, but to sit in front of her and blown by wind from her false eyelashes, while it will be sweating under the curtains and furs, I do not want.

2. Sergei Zverev

Star plunged into shock is a dangerous business, a star can not open your mouth and close it. Although, maybe I would not have refused to meet with him if his face was a note "Nervous not to look," then I would have a choice, but otherwise near to see that from which it is made, can cause not only fear and stuttering, but deep disappointment in a strong field. Well, again, curtains, fur ...

Well, with all the sad Russian stars, the list goes on and on. But even among the Western "drain" are those invited to the meeting to which I would reply, "No, thank you».

3. Katie Price

Indescribable beauty of a woman does not come out of grief after her divorce from Peter Andre. Now add a second grief: the wedding of Kate Middleton appeared wider and steeper her wedding. Well though nature has bestowed every way possible, money for plastics, money for Botox, money tanning, money for the writers of the book under her name. But there is no happiness in life. Again, one outlet: eyelashes, wind ...

4. Madonna

The character, played an important role in the musical world, and that could not be revealed as a person. Inappropriate eroticism (to borrow a term from our Diva), is all that is able to do on stage Louise Veronica Ciccone. I will assume that in the life of the same, given her family situation and frequently changing boys.

5. Lady Gaga

Here the question is controversial, as the figure of Lady Gaga. I would not mind to meet Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, but Lady Gaga? We do not miss the restaurant on the dress code. She begins to ape so that I will be more funny than interested in what she says. And if she did not come from an image? And if, even worse, it will fall back from their platforms and breaks a leg? No thanks.

Here is my shit-hits, which I would have refused the invitation. Oh, we have to wait until invited.

Tags

See also

New and interesting