Bald - blonde - tёmnenkie celebrities

Now I see a celebrity with a shaved head is not such a miracle. Each star wants to stand out clearly from the crowd such as these, it is better or worse than the stars. Here it is necessary to notice that not all of them stand on their own ...

And what if we compare our Hollywood beauties, not only with or without hair, but also with a different hair color? Thus, I propose to hold an invisible, thin parallel between the face: bald - blond - and tёmnenkie celebrities. Let's see what happens.

Natalie Portman - damn this girl is beautiful in every way!

Sigourney Weaver is not afraid of change, when required by another starring role

Sex symbol Angelina Jolie looks at 100 points, even without hair

And even if they do, well, very short

The first time I see a bald Cate Blanchett as no surprise

Kate - always brilliant blonde, has dark roots)

Amber Rose - star outrageous. Not afraid to experiment, crumble his nearly bald head in a rainbow of colors

Blonde she is very beautiful. True to herself probably rustic!

But as a child she was the owner of charming curls.

Britney Spears has nothing to surprise the audience. This celebrity has tried everything ...

In my opinion it is better not Demi Moore never repainted. Burning brunette she really was born.

As you can see all the change and not always for the better. There are exceptions, which simply can not live without the crazy things and easily forgiven with a mop of golden curls. Well, plenty of rest, just can not give up the haircut, painting or shaving the head for the next round on bag fee. And it's their choice ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting