Best fit and pumped stomachs Hollywood.

Summer is in full swing, and many have walked on the beach. Each year, before the beach season we vow to bring myself up, pump up the press, make your legs slimmer and more. But it turns out it's really just some elected gods harmony. =) In general, almost all of us do not have enough motivation and willpower. Fortunately, even if we fail to achieve the desired results, we have nothing particularly terrible it will not turn back. But the stars are much more complicated. Look great, 365 days a year, it's their job, for which they receive a lot of money. I offer you the best fit and pumped stomachs Hollywood.

1. Rihanna! Just wonderful news! Rea looks stunning in a swimsuit.

2. Figure Brooklyn Decker I generally do not like, but the belly looks quite decent.

3. Supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio is simply obliged to look great in a bikini. It lived up to my expectations. Offset press!

4. The star of the big screen, Megan Fox, the beach looks very good.

5. Press Heather Graham looks at the 8 out of 10, it is well done.

6. Hilary Swank apparently very often in the gym.

7. For some reason I thought that Kate Bosworth is not so thin. But the photo is clearly visible that Kate real skinny. And she has great news.

8. I never thought that Kelly Rowland so muscular. She looks just fine. I immediately wanted to go to a fitness club.

9. Sienna Miller also looks very cute in the pink bathing suit.

10. The best thing about this collection, I think the press Miranda Kerr.

Tags

See also

New and interesting