Girl in pink

Pink color is very beautiful, romantic and feminine, but in clothes he can become a real enemy. Daring to wear a pink dress should be carefully approach the selection of accessories and makeup. One wrong move and the image is corrupt. Many celebrities look great in pink, some not so, because they are people too, and they, too, can make mistakes.

I offer you a Top beauties in pink.

19. The penultimate place I gave Jordan Brewster. She is a very pretty girl with a good figure, I do not understand why she decided to hide it in this balahonistom dress.

18. Jennifer Aniston itself is just adorable, but then dress disappoint.

17. Beauty Rihanna appeared on this unenviable place due to a poorly-chosen style of dress. It enlarges and reduces hip chest. The picture is very discordant.

16. In general, Sharon Stone looks in this dress quite nice, but something is missing here.

15. Jennifer Garner. Well what can I say ... simply and tastefully.

14. Sportswoman, Komsomol and simply beautiful Megan Fox is not very pleased with my choice I dress and shoes, so it remains to fourteenth place.

13. Dress Gwyneth Paltrow may seem a little strange, but nevertheless it looks really cute in it.

12. Turn came to Natalie Portman. A very attractive and talented actress, but in this dress, it looks boring.

11. Miranda Kerr certainly looks very good in pink, and this dress is no exception.

10. At the mention of pink I immediately think of Paris Hilton. It simply could not be in this top. Against the background of a pink Bentley Peris looks very nice, but I still expected more from it.

9. Ashley Greene slender legs look in this dress very well.

8. Katherine Jenkins very skillfully selected accessories to the dress.

7. Victoria Beckham apparently works very well on them. Her figure seems to me excellent, but this dress makes her even more beautiful.

6. Supermodel Alessandra Ambrocio looks stunning. Beautiful and nothing more.

5. Bar Refaeli chosen accessories not to 5+, but even that does not spoil anything. Dress sitting on it just fine.

4. Kristin Cavallari chose a beautiful and original dress, which she certainly looks very good.

3. Dita Von Teese just a goddess. As always looks great.

2. A beautiful dress, beautiful Mariah Carey, what else to say ... she earned her second place.

1. And here is the winner - Blake Lively! She always looks very good and it is almost impossible in something reproach.

Tags

See also

New and interesting