Sophia Bush

You can talk endlessly about outfits of the stars and what they are in color and which are not. In principle, both we and the stars fit absolutely all colors, provided that the chosen makeup, accessories and shoes. And if a woman is not washed, not tinted, hair disheveled, sleepy face, she hardly ever any color will be to face.

This article is under the gun Sophia Bush. Let's see what color suits her more than the others.

11) Formless corrugated orange dress on the floor, in this case does not look very good.

10) It is generally brown dress looks good on Sophia, and accessories are chosen well, but it looks boring in this manner.

9) But the color and print. It looks good, and even cool, but to me that something is missing.

8) And now pale blue dress, in which she looks very cute.

7) To a beige dress perfectly matched accessories and makeup, but it seems to me that the color and style of her little full.

6) The white general-purpose and can refresh even the most dim image. Sofia in white looks quite bearable.

5) It is green (although it is not very green) sitting on it nicely!

4) will be in our top silver dress. The emphasis on the waist emphasizes good shape, shoes and belt to match, everything looks very harmonious.

3) It can be said that the red color illuminates the skin of Sofia, she looks so alive. All accessories are perfectly matched to the dress.

2) In this photo Sofia something reminds me of Eva Longoria. Black certainly it is, but I think it looks a little older, although it is possible to blame hairstyle.

1) I have long thought about what color to give the first place, and decided that it would be blue! He is very well combined with the color of her hair and skin.

Style dress I do not like, so look better so:

But it looks like the whole dress:

Tags

See also

New and interesting