World model. From the kind of Hemingway

Do you know the famous writer of the 20th century, Ernest Hemingway, the Nobel Prize for Literature? Have you read his wonderful works, "The Old Man and the Sea", "For Whom the Bell Tolls" and "Farewell to Arms"? And have you ever heard that Ernest granddaughter and great-granddaughter of talented? Dree Hemingway, for example. Model and aspiring actress.

The girl's mother Muriel Hemingway was a famous actress and starred in Woody Allen himself. Dre also decided not mind to become an actress, she also works as a model and sometimes acts as a stylist shooting, but to go in the footsteps of his great-grandfather was not destined. They say Dri congenital dyslexia. In addition, Dri not read to the end of a single book of his great-grandfather:

Ernest - not the one who I think all the time. In fact, his friend F. Scott Fitzgerald I like a little bolshe.

By what went Dri in the footsteps of a modeling career? In the footsteps of his aunt - Margo! By the way, Margo had committed suicide, as well as the famous grandfather. Family surrounded by rumors of a suicide Margot, hard rock, even Hemingway family curse. For some years, Dre has worked under the pseudonym Dree Crisman, to guard against such a reputation of her family. But hope Dri this fate will not repeat.

Dre has already visited face advertising campaigns Valentino, Jean Paul Gaultier and Gianfranco Ferre, and appeared in several major magazines photo shoots. But success came to her in the year before the shows Givenchy and Calvin Klein.

Girl in third place in the top 10 most popular version of the site style.com, second only to Abbey Lee Kershaw and Anya Rubik. Be in the top three at the most authoritative version of the fashion site - already means a lot! As it is referred to the representatives of one of the famous brand:

It expresses a free and fearless nature of truth zhenschiny.

To display it take not as often as necessary to take pictures. It does not take part in the parade for Givenchy and Alexander McQueen, but it loves Karl Lagerfeld, and Dri makes the show and Chanel and Karl Lagerfeld.

Do Dri always very interesting photo shoot. Her appearance is nothing special, classic features, but she fascinates probably its simple and clear charisma. I would not say that her outstanding acting talents.

In the photo she is almost always the same person, but it photosets want to watch and watch. In many ways, his fame she should be grateful to PR from relatives, because it is - 50% success rate.

Dri-known for its Parisian style, because she skillfully combines branded clothes with simple and ignorant things by mixing all this discreet and at the same time a derogatory view. She herself says that Edie Sedgwick played a major role in shaping its identity. While her favorite designers - Balmain, Alexander Wang, Givenchy and Balenciaga, Dre can wear a simple jacket from Zara and go to the premiere of the ballet in New York. She says:

I Trousering girl. I just feel them most komfortno.

However, at social events sports jacket and jeans Dri can not afford.

In general, Dri - a good model, but is not as talented as Lara Stone and Freja Beha Erichsen. Descendants of famous people are almost always doomed to glory, but I want to believe that the credit Dri its popularity too. And not just believe. Shows what Dri - bodied girl. Besides, she does not want to rest on the success of their ancestors, Dre has clearly shown that when beginning his career under the pseudonym. Well, do not disappoint us, Hemingway.

Tags

See also

New and interesting