Model 70: Margot Heminguey

The granddaughter of the famous American writer Ernest Heminugeyya Margot Louise was born in Portland, Oregon, but her childhood was spent in Ketchum, Idaho, on the farm of his grandfather. Margot's parents named her in honor of the wine Château Margaux, they were drinking at the time of conception. On hearing this, the girl changed her name to Margaux. The girl for a long time was not familiar with the works of his famous grandfather as a child suffering from dyslexia (impaired ability to read and write). But Margo met early with alcohol.

At 16, she dropped out of school and moved to New York where he moonlighted most unimaginable ways. Career model developed successfully, thanks to the spectacular appearance and high growth (180 centimeters).
Margo said:
Why do I need an identity card with me when my eyebrows?

It was first signed Margot million contract. It was an agreement with the now Fabergé advertising children's perfumes. That's how she talked about this smell:
I hated the stink, but my face was one of the most recognizable in Amerike.

She has also appeared on the covers of magazines Vogue, Elle, Cosmopolitan, Harper's Bazaar, and Time, June 16, 1975 the magazine named one of the "new beauties." 1st September 1975 American edition of Vogue has named Margo "new New York supermodel».

Becoming a successful supermodel, Margot beginning to exhaust itself various diets and workouts. This had an impact on her health. She suffered from bulimia, anorexia and drugs.
Having achieved fame on the catwalk, Margot decided to try his cinema. Producer Dino De Laurentiis gave her the lead role in his film "Lipstick". But her film debut failed, critics evaluated the game Margot as "terrible nowhere." Margo played in other films: «Killer Fish", «They Call Me Bruce?», «Inner Sanctum», «Dangerous Cargo», «Deadly Rivals», however, and these tapes are not very popular with viewers and critics expressed as negative that sometimes it came to insults. All this has a negative effect on the mental state of Hemingway. Model drank a lot, both of her marriage broke up, she became depressed.

Margo started treatment for alcoholism, but medicine was helpless in her case. After treatment by strong psychotropic drugs she was discharged from the clinic. She even took part in a program about people who have returned to normal. There Margo gave a speech, but suddenly broke off and burst into tears. She said:
I've been to hell and now going back. And if you can not, then I have left will always be a suicide. Sometimes it seems to me that this is not the worst way out ... The day before the anniversary of the suicide of his grandfather, July 1, 1996, Margaux Hemingway was found dead in his studio apartment in Santa Monica. Her suicide with sleeping pills was fifth in race Hemingway.

Tags

See also

New and interesting