Russian doll Natalia Semanova

The other day tell their children's books (his son to read normal books) and came across the magazine "Maroussia", which at the time I wrote out mom. By the way, it was the first editor of his own Evelina Khromchenko)) Well. On the cover of the 15-year-old Natasha Semanova. Then she became my role model, because at that time it was a very famous model.

Natasha did not think and think to become a model. Just one day her friend, dreams of the fashion world, called Natasha with him to the casting for fashion house Slava Zaitsev. I knew nothing about the fashion models Natasha was cast.

About Natasha responded very well: no tantrums on the set, always calm, friendly, with a clean, soft heart and an enormous capacity for work.
Natasha herself said she never considered herself beautiful, but began working as a model, I realized that there is not only the face has a value

Natalia dubbed "Russian Cinderella," was called "Russian doll", which "disturbs Claudia Schiffer," "Princess of the podium." Natasha made such a career in less than two years. At age 14, she won the title of winner in the annual competition of the international agency «Elite» - «The Look of the Year». Then she did not know the language and did not understand what was the first.

Unfortunately designers Natasha could not work on their shows, because she was not yet 16. Gianfranco Ferre has done for his protégé surprise on the show he put Natasha in the first row, along with Sophia Loren.

In a special way and made famous by Natalia: with bright contrasting makeup, she looked very noble.

Semanova famous for her modeling gait that so far no one has repeated

Natalia became the face of «Opium» in 1999

Natalia also starred for Georgio Armani, Blumarine, Swarovski, Dior

Natalia was able to be both strong and weak, feminine and rough. For Armani she became the ideal. In 2001, Natalia married usual Booker «Elite». The dress she sewed himself Jean Paul Gaultier. Unfortunately, about Natalia can not hear anything. She became a happy wife and mother and works to this day, but is reclusive? Known *. But she became world famous model and completely entered the history of the modeling business

A few interesting photos that I personally really like

Natalia on the podium

Tags

See also

New and interesting