Natalia avseenko games, whose capabilities are not restricted to the conventional framework

The ability of the person in extreme situation can not be limited to the conventional framework. View you will not regret!

http://l.lj-toys.com/?auth_token=sessionless%3A1414332000%3Aembedcontent%3A27324925%2691%26%26vk.com%26164047587%3A497ec45fe8783be58022587f1fc93042f74dd188&source=vk.com&vid=164047587&moduleid=91&preview=&journalid=27324925

When I first saw these pictures – have experienced the shock of two contrasting senses – the incredible beauty of the human body and sea creatures, and the pain... literally she could feel needles of ice water...

Photographer – © Viktor Lyagushkin

Just imagine the water temperature minus 1.5 degrees!... Even if you never bathed in the winter in the hole, I want to say that just stand in the winter barefoot on snow is very cold. Leg cramps in seconds... And in the water at this temperature in the eye freezes the lens... and after 5 minutes a person with a rock is sinking...

But this girl – Natalia avseenko – lasted 10 minutes and 40 seconds... Why? For what? Media write the following:

...The scene:

North-West Russia, Murmansk oblast, coast of the White sea near the Arctic circle branch of the Utrish Dolphinarium. There is a fenced-mesh part of the sea within this space whales, Beluga whales, dolphins, whom scientists are studying...

...Participants:

Natalia avseenko (Wikipedia), at the time of the experiment 36 years old (born in 1975), World Champion in freediving (in the team event 2006/2008), World record in diving with constant weight without fins to a depth of 57 meters (2008.) candidate of Culturology, a certified instructor AIDA, Director of the school of freediving FSNA. Yogi. Included in the top 5 strongest athletes in the history of the freediving disciplines: static, dynamic with fins, constant weight, constant weight without fins. Own the highest score for the dive of 180 meters.

Beluga whales Matrena and nil'ma. Weight more than a ton...

The crew of professional filmmakers, underwater operators, writers.

Peroulades copyright photo British newspaper “the Daily Mail”.

...The result:

Unique sailing and auteur film "the Ceiling", directed by Natalya Uglitskikh.

Now imagine.

Constrained by the ice of the sea and a small cut out hole...

Naked girl, gliding under the ice and into the icy water to her waiting two giant white whales...

10 minute breath hold and stay in the icy water...

Probably, everyone will think to themselves, why not the suit?

Answer: Beluga whale ( and all whales) perceive the world around them through echolocation. They have in mind has a special on – the fronto-nasal fat pad "melon". It is surrounded by muscles and can "move". With the help of the Beluga whale (whale) directs high-frequency sound waves to any object and listen to the echo. A diving suit is a barrier, an empty shell, not giving the belugas no information. Therefore, the underwater communication is possible only skin... a real live human and animal...

Natalia avseenko: "It was a unique personal experiment and my idea. Since childhood, I wanted to swim with Beluga whales. Under water, you know, enter the special state of the alpha rhythm is something like deep meditation. Animals feel it, in the sea I am constantly confronted with different inhabitants, but the Beluga whale is a special case. They are very sensitive, very vulnerable. Therefore, it was necessary to completely dissolve a person, to become the same as they are vulnerable and open. Therefore, the Arctic circle, the cold, the lack of a wetsuit".

Natalia and practiced without clothes... six Months...

The Beluga is surprisingly strange "facial structure". Bone is very movable and flexible, giving people the opportunity to talk about their special facial expressions. When Natalia went down – everyone thought that they were happily smiling and waiting for her...

Natalia avseenko: "I know that case structure, but I would really like to believe in their emotions. Beluga whales – amazing!"

The main Director of the film "the Ceiling" Natalia Uglich: "We worked in tough conditions, it was very cold, constantly had unexpected moments. Feared for her. She was in the water even without glasses! Then told. at some point I stopped seeing... it was only in the mutual human-animal trust... every now and Natasha could go far under the ice and did not return. There was a solid ceiling of ice...".

Natalia avseenko: "a Person starts to burn immediately, but quickly gets used. The hardest part is the eyes and the head. I have the feeling that you're always crying. Then relax, get used, begin to breathe. Still surprised when I felt completely frozen, the belugas began to push me towards the exit into the air...".

source: doktorbel.livejournal.com

Source: /users/1077

Tags

See also

New and interesting