Music of the late '80s,' 90s

One of these days, "took off" on mp3 Russian music of 80th, 90th and went to do in the gym ...... so long and active, with a smile on her face, dancing, and I'm not doing. The mood has risen to unprecedented heights. All day danced like mad from such joy and decided to make a post with the music of 80th, 90th and beginning of the 21th century, it can also someone to lift your spirits, and on the site a little post about Russian music stars. < br />
But the most important thing is that when listening to my back a sense of confidence in all that yet to come, all the way I thought and felt so many years ago, while still a schoolgirl, not published in real life. But now going for real life with this music, it inspires me to new things, and generally just happily inside.

And while I'm listening to music diversified, here presented only pop music, it is easier and not have to think about the words. In the view they do not need, so that will be written briefly about some.

Perhaps I'll start with the song for the past 15 years, I never stopped listening)))

Eugene, well, or just Zhenya Belousov. Beautiful eyes, charming smile, how could anyone not fall in love with him. The girls squealed on him))) Zhenya had a twin brother. Jack was married to singer Natalie Vetlitskaya but exactly 9 days. Unfortunately, Jack could not be found in the mid-90s a producer who would have helped him to resume his career, he started a business for the production of vodka, and then himself to drink, which led to a stroke. In 1997, the 32nd year of life after a stroke he carried out an operation on the brain, and after 2 months he dies.

He was once asked:
"Why perform songs on which you feel sick?" Jack replied with a question: "What else can you do in Russia with my good looks?»

Ivanushki International .... The composition of all the known and the new and the old. Andrei Grigoriev, Apollo, and Kirill Andreev group to work as a model, Cyril Slava Zaitsev. It was rumored that the group created by Cyril Matvienko.

Cyril before Simons appeared in a clip of Svetlana Vladimir "My boy," is also one of the hits of 1993.

First, Alex and Sergey named the band "Uncle Ray and the company," and then only "Hands Up". The first song they recorded was "Student" and "Kid" the second, and not vice versa))))

Group members (the first part) Hi-Fi introduced only shooting their first video "is not given." They were not familiar and even recorded in the studio at different times in their first song.

After reviewing the clip, very much as they then presented all three of them separately.

5 soloists during the existence of the group, but it still exists, and the group is now changing constantly. With the first composition Timothy Pronkin still in the group.
For me, this Hi-Fi Mitya Fomin, please no offense to fans of Timothy. ))))

Alexander V. Fadeyev, or just Danko. He is now an actor, plays and movies, and even in the theater, and not just because he graduated from the Bolshoi Theatre ballet school and GITIS, and even before the musical Olympus has managed to participate in the main repertory productions of "Bolshoi Theatre". Also I worked as a model in many famous companies like Diesel, Boss, NAF-NAF.

Who does not love the song "My Baby» ????

Alexander Medvedev, or Shura)))) Shura has long put himself front teeth, and completely denied rumors of his homosexuality, which was part of his image, presenting all his fiancee Lisa in 2010.

Group Demo ... the main vocalist Alexander Zverev. But I'm a little shocked, it is the group still exists, and will soon be possible to change the main vocalist.

Demo group of viruses and are very similar, but the "virus" was a hit. At first the band was called "Watercolor", then "Whew!", And then "Virus". It turns out that the group had 2 ended.

Natashechka Korolev

Tea for two ... Both music education: graduated from the St. Petersburg Conservatory Stas and Denis Musical College. Musorskogo, and that he was the son of Ilya Oleynikov, known to many. Stas is a lifetime dream to perform classic pop music, his voice an octave to 2, for example, Sergei Penkin 4 octaves. Both married 3 times. Cut them only 7 clips.

Who does not like "My Son" ??? ))))

Svetlana Koltunova or short of Light.

All Dance !!! Kar-Maine))))

In those years I thought Sergei Lemokh so beautiful and sexy .... Yes, still think, despite the clips, he moved Titomir ... And it turns out was also Hoo))))) Well, why I do not admire the current men's team ((((

Oksana Pochep, stage name Shark. He spins it Sergei Zhukov. During a tour in the United States I have decided to stay and live there, but came back after 2 years. Released an album in 2010.

Shao Bao, the Ukrainian group. Although part of me, I like their songs of all periods. I do not have words, how their song "Do not Believe" cheers me up to now, although the words are not joyful about, but the music ......

It is not shared love, so soon, "You left me»

Vlad Staszewski ... Until stellar fame worked as a janitor

Although "Spleen" does not pop artist, but not add it, I could not

The bright memory of Murat: singer, composer and songwriter. Thank you to him for his work !!!

If you like, I can make more fast))))

Tags

See also

New and interesting