Beauty attracts

And indeed, in the world of celebrity are many worthy individuals, which look nice. In every beautiful girl has something different, but there are some things that unite them. For example, the girls combines dark skin ...

Ashanti. R'n'B singer and actress. Wonderful black eye-embers. Ashanti, apparently, and burns in the hearts of fans of holes ...

Chiara. At this lady is definitely an exotic face. And in the eyes of hooliganism fire!

Sly squint ...

A well-known personality - Chanel Iman. In her wild cocktail mixed nationalities, but in the end it came out quite neat face.

Such beauty can not hide, they do not try :)

Alicia Keys - Girl in love with the piano. And a pretty girl.

However, Beyonce:

Liya Kebede - horror as well. The Many Faces of Leah, she and model and actress, and designer clothes and even a lawyer.

Rosario Dawson. Smart eyes, beautiful lips. What more i can say? Admire ...

Zoe Saladna - a girl with an incredibly thin waist. She just reed ...

Well, as without Halle Berry? Beautiful woman.

Tyra Banks - woman with skin the color of milk chocolate. Here are the lyrics to this lead me pictures of her :)

Dark-skinned models, which tells the whole world. A rare photo ...

Naomi Campbell - recognized beauty. Black Panther. The award winning model. No otbavit or add. So standing ovation.

This girl with a sonorous voice not only talented, but also has a spectacular appearance. Ladies and gentlemen - is Rihanna.

Nice smile. Nearly children ...

Well, the first place I would have awarded Beyonce. She has a special person. Expressive, lively and lovely.

Tags

See also

New and interesting