Fixed noses celebrities

How can I love my pug nose, he is a charming and ideal form, what can I say, even recently planted in a shackle-busenka looks great! But what about those celebrities who can not say such a thing about his nose? What do the stars, if something is not like your appearance? Of course, go to a plastic surgeon!

Let's admire together on successful examples of rhinoplasty.

Jennifer Aniston

The legacy of the father of the Greek star has got classical Greek nose. It is not surprising that at the first opportunity, Jenny decided by a "refuse"!

Halle Berry

"Catwoman" is proud of its African American roots. But who knows, it could get a romance with "007", if at the time did not adjust the shape of the nose!

Lady Gaga

Star Paparazzi decided to shock the fans of extravagant outfits, rather than the form of its nose. At the beginning of his stellar career Lady decisively enrolled in rhinoplasty.

Scarlett Johansson

More recently, the young Scarlett was the owner of a rather broad nose. But before becoming the muse of Woody Allen, 24-year-old actress decided on the correction form

Megan Fox

Pretty Megan in 2005 changed the shape of the nose, making it more refined and noble.

Angelina Jolie

One of the most beautiful women in the world underwent surgery for a narrowing of the partition.

Winona Ryder

Winona has committed itself to rhinoplasty before the start of his brilliant career.

Drew Barrymore

The lush beauty also did not miss the opportunity to go under the knife.

Britney Spears

New Britney nose - a copy of the original form, but smaller in size.

Blake Lively

The actress and model is clearly delighted with his new nose!

Tyra Banks

In our list and American supermodel with its new forms

Sarah Jessica Parker

The star of the acclaimed serial movie "Sex and the City" corrected his nose three times!

Demi Moore

Nose actress has become more sophisticated look.

Alicia Keys

The shape of the nose has changed and beautiful singer Alicia Keys.

Rejoice and new forms of nozzles:

Keira Knightley

Kate Winslet

Jessica Alba

Christina Aguilera

Even Princess Letizia of Spain retained the services of rhinoplasty because of the problem of the nasal septum, which was twisted and prevented breathing

Tags

See also

New and interesting