Roxane Louit

The doors to the world of fashion industry before Roxane Louit opened in the late '70s, when hippies thoroughly aesthetics came into vogue, and Yves Saint Laurent released his "Opium". He is the way and was the first of its inspiration and idol. Roxane often interviewed remembers how he and Saint-Laurent and Andy Warhol Eyfilevu climbed the tower and admire Paris. Since then, they became friends.

Roxane Louit never been interested in pathos themselves emasculated and fashion shows. She was torn back, behind the scenes, where everything was real and genuine - the chaos of preparation, the thrill and anticipation extravaganza, creative ecstasy and spray champagne on postparty.

Fashion-story Roxane Louit published in Vogue, Vanity Fair, Tatler, Elle, V Magazine, Glamour and other gloss. «Moments» (1990), «People» (2001) and «Dior BackStage» (2010) - the most famous of its photobook. The last of them, «Dior Backstage» was the best album of the year according to the International Photograpjy Award in 2010.

"She - a true historian, whose absence is always palpable, and the presence worth its weight in gold ..." - so once said about Roxane Louit Karl Lagerfeld.

Among my promotrennogo n-th kollichestva work Roxane Louit, I would like, as it were a dessert, please you photosets with Heidi Klum, shot for the magazine «Vogue». This charming and radiant Heidi, I have not seen!

And let Roxane Louit not considered high-class professionals, that she does not spend a lot of time on setting your photos and to comply with the rigors of the composition - is not important. The main thing is that her photos are full of life, "they dyshut" and give us the opportunity to spy on what is there, behind the curtain. Bravo, Roxane!

Tags

See also

New and interesting