Neil Patrick Harris

Neil Patrick Harris - an actor, which we mainly know the TV series "How I Met Your Mother", but its real fans will be able to name more than a dozen films, starring the talented young man, and the many roles he has been nominated for such awards as "Golden Globe" and "Emmy". And his first award he received when he was only fifteen years old. But first things first.

Neil was born June 15, 1973 in Albuquerque, New Mexico. His first trial itself, as an actor, took place in the fourth grade - he played Toto in the school production of "The Wizard of Oz." Despite this, the school he finished well, even with honors, the debut of the Nile in the "big movie" occurred in 1988 in two films: «Clara's Heart», with a star in the title role as Whoopi Goldberg, and «Purple People Eater ». During the film «Clara's Heart» and it was nominated for the first time at the "Golden Globe". Thus, career Nile began very well, and besides, at the age of sixteen, he was the leading actor in the television series "Dr. Doogie Houser" (1989). Simpatyazhka Neal played there the role of the young heartthrob. But, nevertheless, the widest fame came to him after the role of Barney Stinson on the show "How I Met Your Mother." Again, as a womanizer and a womanizer, but incredibly charming and funny. His comic talent Neil is used to its fullest, and conquered the hearts of hundreds. His recent projects was the film "Beastly" and "The Smurfs", in which he literally eclipsed all his colleagues.

In addition to the surveys, the Nile has been the fact that good singing and shows the tricks that he has shown in the TV series "How I Met Your Mother." At the same time, despite his role womanizer Neil life not womanizer and an enviable constancy and fidelity. However, to the man. His relationship with actor David Bartek, which began in 2004, he did not think to hide. They see themselves as full-fledged married couple, and October 12, 2010 they "gave birth" of two children with the help of a surrogate mother, of course, and only recently decided to show the kids photos public. In general - a respectable family, which may be the envy of many in Hollywood. Charming handsome Neil Patrick Harris, has his own star on the Walk of Fame, more than once will delight us with their wonderful roles, at least I believe in it.

Neil Patrick Harris and his lover David Bartek

Tags

See also

New and interesting