Consider the images of the most stylish employee of British Vogue Sarah Harris and inspired by her impeccable taste

Photos of stylish women - one of the main topics on which the famous magazine VOGUE specializes. If you want to be inspired to create a unique image, you can safely open any of the issues. I especially like the British version of the magazine. Partly because Sarah Harris is working on it.

Instagram / @sarahharris Woman works as deputy editor-in-chief and director of fashion department of British Vogue. She dresses beautifully, which always attracts public attention. Her images inspired me so much that I decided to share the pictures with you. Let's enjoy ourselves together!

Sarah Harris is a British model, TV presenter and journalist. She was born on 9 July 1980 in London. To attract the inquisitive glances of passers-by, the girl began, while still a teenager. The thing is, she became gray at the age of 16. When her peers were not even all in beauty salons and did not try to do dyeing, Sarah’s hair color has completely changed.

“One day I started to gray. I remember that moment: I was sitting in the passenger seat of my dad’s car and dyeing my eyelashes, looking in the mirror. And suddenly I noticed a silver shimmer in my dark hair. I looked at it, and it turned out to be three gray hairs, Sarah recalls that period.

Instagram / @sarahharris If Sarah were any other girl, she would immediately start complexing. After all, being gray in adolescence is not the best gift from nature. However, the future model took it as a highlight of his appearance. Especially since her mother faced a similar problem very early.

Sarah's career began in 1999 when she was spotted by a modeling agency agent on the London Underground. Probably not the last role played a luxurious hair Harris. He invited the girl to a photo shoot, and very soon she began to work as a model.

Sarah became famous in 2003 when she appeared on the cover of British Vogue. Since then, she has appeared on the covers of many famous magazines such as Elle, Marie Claire, Harper’s Bazaar and others.

In addition to modeling, Sarah Harris was also a TV presenter and journalist. In 2004, she began hosting The Clothes Show on UKTV Style. In 2012, the model joined the team of leading journalists of the BBC Two TV show Newsnight. She has also appeared in other TV shows and participated in projects related to fashion and lifestyle.

Sarah Harris is active in charity and is an ambassador for various charities. And now she works as deputy editor-in-chief and director of fashion department of the British version of Vogue magazine.

Instagram/@sarahharris The woman is also the author and host of her own TV show "Back to the Land with Kate Humble and Sarah Harris" on BBC Two. The essence of the show is that Harris travels through rural areas of the UK, gets acquainted with the lives of locals and explores agriculture and the environment. Not a single fashion!

How Sarah Harris Dresses Sarah Harris Knows Exactly How to Photograph Stylish Women She selects materials for Vogue magazine. And until the director of the fashion department gives the go-ahead, the new issue of the glossy edition will not be published.

Instagram / @sarahharris Woman is inspired by the images of other famous ladies and skillfully creates their own. She dresses quite simply, but at the same time very elegant. A gray-haired patch always skillfully emphasizes Sarah's outfits. The British have minimalism in everything. You can see it from the clothes she wears.

Harris does not like to overload images with a large number of accessories. She can wear shoes on a stud, and comfortable slippers. As for the color scheme, Sarah prefers restrained pastel tones. She rarely wears dresses and skirts. Comfort and practicality are important in clothes, so she prefers to wear jeans, pants, shirts and sweaters.

Instagram / @sarahharris This is the case when a person from the fashion world dresses clearly to others. So you can take a look at how Sarah dresses and do it in a similar style. It's so simple!

Tags

See also

New and interesting