Marilyn Manson

The first time I heard recently that Marilyn Manson draws pictures. Frankly, not particularly surprised. From it you can expect anything. Perhaps it is the first product - a Marilyn Manson himself, because originally there was Brian Warner and Marilyn Manson was the only way that he created. But the boundaries were erased, and Marilyn Manson was the essence of Brian, having captured without reserve and without even leaving a name on it. But how could he not call itself, few people know that Marilyn Manson began painting long before he became famous, and now present his fame prevents perceive him as an artist. However, staying true to yourself and still tending to the whole diabolical, as subjects for his paintings Marilyn Manson chose, of course, death, violence and injuries.

Last name Manson was taken on behalf of the serial killer and his victims, he also describes in his paintings. Marilyn Manson presents a dual concept of the world of evil, he finds him lying at the heart of the world, but the world hypocritically deny and cites the precepts of the Christian Church and the massacres committed by it at different times. Despite his shocking and crazy way, it is suggestive ...

Hitler

The girl is very reminiscent of Dita Von Teese. Apparently this is it.

Self-portrait?

Perhaps Dita again. Marilyn does not give the names of his paintings, so I can only guess ...

I like the technique of writing patterns Manson. Unusually.

Favorite Dita will not be forgotten. A woman can not forget even frightening eccentric Manson.

I can only assume that this is Evan Rachel Wood, with whom Manson linked long-term relationships.

Milo)

Mickey)

The creator of paintings - Marilyn Manson

Tags

See also

New and interesting