Patrick Schwarzenegger

It is called a replica of a famous father, but he was only Patrick Schwarzenegger - so far unknown in the world of cinema and bodybuilding 17-year-old boy. About Patrick knows a little bit and it's only limited by the fact that he was the son of the former governor of California Arnold Schwarzenegger and John F. Kennedy's niece Maria Shriver. Oh, and one more thing: it has a fine figure and pretty face is enough.

I decided to acquaint you with Patrick in the wake of divorce, Arnold and Maria, who now blends in with the long-awaited reunion.

Patrick is the third son of Schwarzenegger (actor had four children), he was born September 18, 1993 in Los Angeles.

Height actor (yet difficult to call Patrick as such, since he appeared in only one film, and then on the third cast, but still ...) is 171 cm, but he has tipped the laurels of eminent father both actor's potential, and in appearance although Arnold has appeared already in 145 films and his height is no more nor less than 188 centimeters.

Once Patrick admitted that he would have liked to strike up a relationship with Miley Cyrus (I do not know a joke or seriously, but I'll be Patrick, I would never have looked to the side of the well-fed hamster). But Miley, in turn, said that it was impossible and, in general, Patrick is not her taste.

Currently, the novels of Patrick is not known absolutely nothing, as in his personal life paparazzi not agree well, and the reasons Schwarzenegger Jr. does not give.

In the conflict of "Terminator" and his mother, Patrick, of course, I took the side of his mother, because he was a very unpleasant fact of treason on the part of the father, and even so mean (with a housekeeper, who bore him a child). In his blog, Patrick wrote: Sometimes it sucks, sometimes you want to escape ... But I'll love all my family till death do us part. Apparently Patrick clever fellow and understands what it is, because it does not condemn his father, and does not leave his mother in such a situation.

Patrick called the most beautiful and promising son Arnold Schwarzenegger, but whether he will be able to dispose of their abilities only time will tell ... Patrick, Be of good cheer! Take, finally, that Bieber bands from all magazines!

Tags

See also

New and interesting