Facts about Arnold Schwarzenegger

1. The first "Hammer" Arnold Schwarzenegger bought in 1992 for 45 thousand dollars. It is designed for use in everyday life, the weight of "Hammer" is 2, 9 tons, and the width of 2, 1 meter, the whole set of virtues did not correspond to the American concept of elementary fuel economy. When Arnold ran for governor in 2003, it said that one of his "Hamemrov" he will soon translate into hydrogen, he kept his word, spending 21 thousand dollars mess. 2. In summer 1997, Schwarzenegger purchased Gulfstream private jet for $ 38 million. He sold the plane in 2000 godu.

3. In the feature-length cartoon "The Simpsons Movie" Arnold Schwarzenegger became president of the United States of America. 4. Name Arnold Schwarzenegger's quite difficult to pronounce, and occasionally spelled correctly. She translates from German as "black plowman." To the audience is not focused their attention on the overly complicated names, Arnold initially acted under the name Arnold Strong (Arnold Strong). As he later told Arnold, early in his career as not only people bowed his name was even something like "Shvartsenshnitsel." Roger Field to the question: - Whether there is Arnold Schwarzenegger ever angry? Answered story: - One day, I went with him in the car. While the car was moving, I tried to keep quiet, but when we stopped at a traffic light, I decided to pin Arnold. I told him: "And your name is really Schwarz - Negger?». I purposely divided it into two words, making this emphasis to Schwarz - Negger sounded like a "black nigger", well, you know what I ... At this point, Arnold stiffened so that it became evident even from the back seat, where I was, through his teeth and said, "My name sounds like SchwarzenEgger - an Austrian surname» (egger translated as "plowman"). More on this topic we never razgovarivali.

5. It was rumored that Schwarzenegger bought the Austrian tank M-47, the one where he once traveled, being in the army, for one, $ 4 million. This tank was transferred to the United States and established the museum in Columbus, Ohio. 6. In 1992, was created so-called "shvartseneggerizatsiya" and speaking easier - is to replace real actors on virtual. True, this is the "shvartseneggerizatsiya" became available only after ten let.

7. According to Wendy Leigh, who wrote "unofficial biography of Arnold Schwarzenegger" in Munich, where from 1966 to 1967 lived in Arnold, a favorite subject for jokes future governor were Americans. Bodybuilder not just "teach" them the basics of the German language, as a result, people who studied at Schwarzenegger could appeal to the passerby with the phrase: "How are you, old goat? Still like to masturbate? "Another victim of practical jokes Arnold became a Mr. K., who has repeatedly elicited from him the secret of Schwarzenegger's muscle building. The secret was to elicit, they turned out to be a diet, which builds on the products such as salt and crushed walnut shells. The implications of this diet, Mr. K. left contradictory information. 8. Resting in 2004 in Hawaii, Schwarzenegger saved a drowning man pulled the victim to shore. 9. The first training Arnold Schwarzenegger exhausted in 14 years, the young man so that he could not raise his hand to brush her hair, and the weakness of the fallen from velosipeda.

10. The Austrian house where the family lived Schwarzenegger, once belonged to a member of the royal family. When the nobleman left their own habitation, he made it a condition that the house can live only those two professions - the chief of the local police or a gamekeeper. As is well known police chief Gustav Schwarzenegger was the father of the future governor.

Source: www.vseakteri.ru/arnold-schwarzenegger/fakti-ob-arnolde.php

Tags

See also

New and interesting