Stars and shine their dresses

Metallic luster now in vogue, in that glitters all - from nails and eyelids, ending ... I do not know what ending, because it shines and indeed all) Home to make the right choices and set priorities in the dress, and is not completely converted into clear that but, no doubt - and the metallic dress with metallic luster is clearly at the peak of popularity. Some of the celebrities have long been using this color dresses in her wardrobe, while others have only recently joined the club of fans of "metal»))

Sultry Shakira could not resist the metallic luster

This dress Shakira looks good, but the previous dress personally I like the most, probably because of the hair and how hair looks with the dress, and maybe here and the dress itself better)

It seemed as though the dress with metallic luster not occupy a small portion of the wardrobe nepodrozhaemoy Jennifer Lopez

Most liked this dress, Jennifer, and the whole image as a whole was a success

Jan 2009)

Heidi Klum simply charming in both dresses - nothing added, nothing taken away

Nicky Hilton and Jennifer Aniston in almost identical mini-dresses

Country star Miranda Lambert also do not deny yourself the pleasure to wear a dress in the style of metallic - and generally presenting Grammy Award in 2011 was rather "thick" littered with this kind of dresses

For example, the same applies to the above mentioned Jennifer Lopez, Kim Kardashian

LeAnn Rimes

Selena Gomez

Olivia Wilde, too, a couple of times was seen in favor of Metallica

Eva Mendes

The second option on the Eve looks decent, but I personally would not risk to wear a dress - a colorful and bright, so very easy to ruin unsuitable accessories)

If you look at the dress Gwyneth Paltrow top, all very personal - fits well and beautifully shiny, but I am embarrassed by the band below - the impression that the dress lengthened) can, something I do not understand, but I have this band is terribly annoying ( -_-)

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley - a (very) brilliant lady)

Diane Kruger I like very much, but this dress would not wear - it looks a little too worn / low quality ...

Anna Paquin has also decided to join the "brilliant" Guard celebrities)

Kristen Stewart and maalenky but golden dress)

Tags

See also

New and interesting