Baba Guys

It's about Claude Lelouch film "Women and Men", not to be confused with the film "A man and a woman." I hope that many are familiar with the works of Claude Lelouch, and I think that in this film, the famous French film director, a big romantic at heart, to combine his love for cinema, women and music.

Then after reading the written, can laugh or get angry for a long time, but ....

To tell the script will not have lost all the highlight of the film. I can only say that it is a love story of the protagonist, of intertwining fates of people during the Second World War, about friendship and hatred. Also excellent music throughout the film, mostly of classical music, which makes watching a movie more interesting and emotional.

"Her favorite men are different from each other, but each has left an indelible mark on her life. After all, in the end, perhaps, not God created woman - perhaps the woman herself each time creating itself anew, when falls in love ».

On the main characters talk too, will not, as they will be told at the very beginning of the film, so after watching the film, you realize that there was no need. Yes, and as you can tell them when all people have created a different impression of the heroes. And in this film it is not merely the story and characters of the film, and she lives and actions of people who can condemn or understand.

Therefore, fans of French cinema lovers of good cinema, certainly recommend to watch this film. And it will be very pleased to read your opinion about the movie after seeing it.

«Ces amours-là» - the French version of the film's title.

«What War May Bring» - the English version.

Tags

See also

New and interesting