Baba Toma for the second week was preparing to retire until one day she was visited by a friend of youth.

Attitude to life Everyone is different, and that’s normal. But most often age affects the fact that the former fuse of youth fades with time. Old people prefer to stay at home and generally live quite bored.

I'm convinced it shouldn't be like that. Happiness and love of life have no age. The story I'm going to share with you today is about that. I hope she inspires you!

The attitude towards life of Bab Tom, despite her advanced age, tried to take everything from life. I went to theaters and concerts, every Friday I visited friends, but I did not forget to call them to me. In her free time she knitted and read books. And when her grandchildren gave her a vinyl record player for her birthday, the music in her apartment did not stop. Anyway, the old lady lived to the fullest!

But at some point, the body malfunctioned and Tom's grandmother went to the hospital. “You shouldn’t have that much time on your feet at your age. You need to rest! the doctor said. Things have changed since then. The bedside table began to break with medication, and Tom's grandmother seemed to be replaced.

She became silent and sad. I forgot about my favorite makeup and clothes. All day long, I just lay there looking at the ceiling. “I have not long left, my children,” Ba said in a languid voice when her relatives came to her.

Of course, Toma's family was seriously concerned about her words. They tried to cheer her up, bringing her favorite sweets and gifts. But it didn't work. At some point, the old woman stopped watching herself. Even in the shower she had to drive a stick.

The attending physician of Toma’s grandmother was ready to discharge her for a long time. But the woman didn't want to go home. She tearfully persuaded him to lie down for another day or two under the supervision of the sisters. What if something happens?

But the situation did not change until one day her old friend Clara came to the old lady’s room. "Mother of God!" Tomka, is that you? I wouldn't find out if you were thin! A bird whispered to me that you were about to die. Is that true? the guest sniffed.

Tom's grandmother gurgled in response to that. But Clara did not stop: “No, well, you, of course, great idea!” I kept thinking we'd be the first one to roll. But tell me, did you decide to lie down in your wooden sarcophagus in such a terrible condition? ?

The old lady raised one eyebrow. And the friend continued, “No shame on you!” Guests are coming, old acquaintances. And what will they see in front of them? No one will believe you're lying down. They'll probably think you've just been replaced! What kind of a mountain is that pill on your nightstand? Why all this?

The elderly simulant replied that she needed the pills to relieve her suffering. He replied, “You are a fool!” You need to take care of yourself, not all filthy drinks. Look at your complexion, he's completely faded because of this crap!

Clara handed her friend a mirror. She looked at herself and said, “You’re right, Clark!” Tom's grandmother immediately got up and went to wash. And then together with his guest went to the courtyard of the hospital to walk a blush.

The next day, Tom's grandmother told her doctor that she had changed her mind to go to the next world. Like, there's more to it. Upon arrival home, the woman arranged a solemn family dinner and invited all her friends to it. And in the morning, together with Clara, the old woman went to bring a marathon to the local beauty salon.

“I’m glad you decided to make yourself look good before such an important day. In the last journey, they rarely go after all, Clara jokingly said. Tom's grandmother just laughed back. I thought again, “Yes, I still have a lot to do in this world.”

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? Life does not end when old age begins. This story shows that age doesn’t really matter if you want to be happy. However, desire alone is not enough. It is important to do something every day that brings you real joy. Agreed?

Tags

See also

New and interesting