Simon Donner

I love cats !!! These fluffy, warm, plush and Mjaken'kaja lumps always moved me with its playful and very harmful character. All my adult life I have had cats: and gray, and black, red, white, striped, mutts and all)). If you watch a little bit of these small lumps can understand many things for themselves from their nature. And I for so long, made from observations of one major fact about cats. They are all very bad and dirty. No, you do not think that's bad, because the mischievous kittens because they want to play mad, and mad chase. So, if you have at home a teddy friend, do not forget to pamper him with their attention, because it is vital !!!

Maybe this post has no life on VeV.ru, well, I do, I'm sorry, I just really wanted to share with you a piece of good humor and love of kittens !!!

This is a collection of animated cartoon series created with Adobe Flash, about the cat Simon.

Author: English animator Simon Tofield.

In an interview with «Your Cat» Simon Tofield discovered that his three cats - Hugh Jess and Maisie - give him inspiration for cartoons, especially Hyu.Personazhi:

Simon's Cat: always hungry house cat who will do everything so that the owner fed him!

Simon: the owner of a cat suffering.

And others are not so important person ...

All good mood!

Tags

See also

New and interesting