Cine smoking

Psychologists people are pretty strange ... psychiatrists - even stranger ... Freud Berdyansk enough for the whole world, but it is not the case. I am always amazed and a few conclusions from the ability of one person to spin the value of unconsciousness so that the devil himself will not understand. Moreover, the impact of telefizor (FIzora body is in my opinion) in our time slizhkom too exaggerated. The main factor here called imitation of film characters, which is able to prevent copying not only the manner of speaking, gait and behavior, but also the bad habits of our idols. I imagined myself in the place podrazhatley and just try to understand the motives of such behavior in specific cases ...

1. Marlene Dietrich.
So, I do not want to say that my aunt is super beautiful, but the Scarecrow nazvatee difficult. In general, smoking here - the result is "aggressive sexuality". It is understood that the cigarette - only part of the combination leash angle "a courageous woman." Still, to say that I, for example wanted to be like dyed German woman with broken molars I can not.

2. Bette Davis (photo from the movie "Next, the traveler»)
American Beauty actress, clever, and all the other good qualities. Currently, the image was not built on aggression and Korea simplicity and inner charisma. In this sense, if a girl smokes ... this fact can serve as an example to follow evil.

3. Humphrey Bogart cigarette podkupivaet Lauren Bacall in the movie "Have and Have Not."
As far as I could remember, then Lauren vvoshla in Evin image of a girl with a provincial plaque, which dreams of becoming something more than it actually is. This is critical in terms of the desire to climb sotsiyaalnogo system impressed me personally, but to copy this image, I would not ... and smoking because of this too ...

4. Rita Hayworth in the film "Gilda»
No, I do not want bt arrogant, but Rita, I would call the American priemnitsey Dietrich. Although Marlene slshkom too cold and Rita enough smiling, I find it hard to ignore the parallels. Again ... a picture podtverdaet unfailing beauty of this woman ... Most of all, if I was a teenager, the desire to be similar to her, I would have emerged (like virtually any girl).

5. Audrey Hepburn in "Breakfast at Tiffany»
Perhaps this is the saddest example for me. I have always loved this flighty, childish woman. Well, how can you not love it? How can you not notice how desperately oona sweet and unobtrusive? Ah, if it were not for this terrible sigaretina in her hands! Yes, maybe it's beautiful in terms Dzayn photo and image, but sorry e priisyvayut bottom wrinkles, asthma, cancer, and the whole "bouquet" of various blezney provoked by tobacco.

6. Olivia Newton-John in the movie "Grease»
That is something that is very typical of today's youth ... Dancing prozhigatlnitsa life, fun, cheerful and absolutely frivolous. After watching the "Twilight", I found that to be so - the main type of dream girls ... th care niochem sweet and squander their lives.

7. Sharon Stone in "Basic Instinct»
ABOUT! That's an obvious symbol of everything that is in the sexual woman. Unfortunately, the image formed is very unfortunate in terms of reality. An unmarried, 30, childless ... well, just kurivo to face. It is not clear what the man from such trudge ... probably a Buvaev only in the cinema.

8. Uma Thurman and "Pulp Fiction»
) Here's someone I do not want to be like, so it's on the mind. I never understood those who consider it beautiful (forgive me for criticism). In general, it is difficult to convey his ochucheniya from watching this movie and specifically from that image ... not to smoke because of this I would not.

9. Renee Zellweger in "Bridget Jones
But where to start something? The elderly childless fat alcoholic who does not have any normal private life, no children. As an imitation - the worst option of all (even counting the Mind). Do not think that I do not like this movie ... I'm just not understanding this girl ... constantly babbling absurdities, neumeyuschih behave and constantly gets in a wacky situation.

10. Keira Knightley in "Atonement»
This is interesting ... Smoking as a sign of "brooding intelligence." Heresy to talk about this, but it Kirochki languishing look at this and pushes. Personally, I think its an actress average, but this role has given her a bit of pathos. Simply put, the image can be viewed as a cigarette pressing on the mind and thoughts ... if you
know what I mean.)

11. Christina Hendricks in "Drive»
Our red-haired beast, tamed the protagonist-a stuntman with a criminal bent. Married, with her husband - a criminal. which is at odds with its own mentality and cronies. in general, a woman produces a very good impression, especially if you just look at her picture). Very beautiful green eyes ... a cigarette again proved superfluous ...

And what we zhnschin all about? Let's take a couple of men, too ...
peremoem
12. Marlon Brando from the film "On the Waterfront»
Wonderful man! I do not name anything against him ... and blagodeyatelnosti he participated and assisted the African kids ... and for the tropics fighting ... That's why such a person is dangerous to smoke ... too great a temptation to imitate him ...

13. Dzheymc Dean ... or "Mr. vezdekuryaschy»
To all it was clear everyone thinks Dean strange cross between a pie-mallchika and poor cowboy, buyout will not let anyone stand in his way. From his biography, you can easily find out that he smoked his youth, and suffered greatly in this regard. Praise him for having tried his best to get rid of this habit, but it turned out badly ... sorry that the movie is not a postscript to insert ... well ... he was a good man.

14. Jean-Paul Belmondo
NEVER! HEAR ?! I NEVER will consider it attractive!
That torture me, kill ... but I will stay with his opinion ... this actor is considered to be the property of the French, but I can hardly call it a success in terms of variety and quality of the game. Yes, watching him painting can be fun ... but it does not deliver to me personally. However, women in the paintings of his attractive, so it is likely to pick up smoking (the boys of course).

​​

15. John Travolta
The last of my besides the list. I Do not Know any odnog paintings with Travolta nonsmokers. Of course, all because he is a great young man playing bad guys. These "bad guys" have always been very attractive ladies, and smoking gives it a shade too obvious sexuality. Revelation for me was perhaps the film "Hairspray", where women play Travolka ... well ... Uncle chic BUT SMOKING BAD BOYS !!!

In general, it's difficult to say how much it's had an effect on the fate of specific individuals, but I've never smoked and kurit not going. Who would I have imitated ... Well ... girls and boys share their thoughts in kammentah ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting