Zlata

Yes, there are more women in Russian villages ... Seeing this super-flexible 25-year-old girl named Zlata I am convinced in this again and again. Gold - one of the most extreme acrobats of the world, because his amazing talent, she does not hide from prying eyes, and strongly develops and improves. Thanks to its mastery of flexibility former gymnast travels the world, shows his program and earn a lot of money.

As early as 4 years old Zlata found at the gift of flexibility, which has a unit, but only 14 she decided to develop their talent and to 25 years it is able to bend so that the mother did not worry. Height Zlata is 175.76 centimeters and weighs 54 kilograms. She piously assures us that does not sit on any diet, its fragility, it is obliged to good genes on the father. But at the same time, a gymnast is recognized that the training as often as possible, because most of her tricks are extremely complex, and there is a fear to make a sprain or even a tear of ligaments that with a busy schedule of work (Zlata gives an idea once a week and participates in both at least a few photo sessions per week) is not permissible.

It should be noted that Zlata rare disease that makes the tendon is incredibly flexible, so that it can take the most amazing poses. At school Zlata became the envy of all the girls, because it is in physical education classes, she was the center of attention. A young girl can easily perform not only the bridge and strings, but other acrobatic elements. Later, she began to work in a circus, and now 25 years, its flexibility - that's her bread. Zlata lives in Germany, but does not stay there for long, because in all countries of its love and expect.

"I just can not imagine anything else in this life could do. This is so cool, and requires as much creative inspiration for inventing new poses and creating costumes »
Flexible Zlata have a lot of fans and followers (imagine how many bones they themselves broke):

"My fans love what I do and often received offers to act with individual performance. I even sent all sorts of clothes and shoes, so I put them in the performance or a photo shoot. And I often send letters and it's cool. When I began to do gymnastics, I realized that I was going to do this all my life. My parents and friends are proud of me - it means so much! »
Most recently, Golden shot for one of calendars for 2012:

The girl said that she hoped that in 70 years will be able to do what he likes, while remaining as flexible as it is now.

Tags

See also

New and interesting