Woman - snake

This girl named Julia Gyuntel. Her unique ability - is the ability to bend the extreme in both directions, so it may take a truly huge number of different poses. She also is the most flexible woman in the world! Among the admirers girl, Julia aka Zlata. For our compatriots is easy to scratch the heel lifting leg behind your head.

If necessary, it can easily accommodate a 50-cm square korobke.Devushka began gymnastics with 4 let.Osoznav unique features of your body, Zlata focused on career opportunities based on their body.

Soon most gutta-percha girl in the world perform at the "Festival of flexible people" International Contortion Convention in Germanii.Yulya has managed to beat a lot of flexibility in the world.

About their ability Zlata thinks so: "I am doing these poses that seem to me quite natural. However, sometimes I find it somewhat uncomfortable, if during a photocall need to stand in a certain position for too long. But it seems to me that any person, as if he did not sit comfortably, will be inconvenient if the debt is not allowed to move ยป.

Zlata twice hit the Guinness Book of Records.

In addition to performances with their programs show she acted in the movie.

Source: vk.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting