Star secrets

I do not know about you, but I diet (in their mad sense) do not like and do not encourage. I long ago found her, does not harm the healthy way to maintain the figure in good condition. The trouble is that there are situations when you need to look perfect. For example, to get into a super-mega-fitting dress so that it, God forbid, not to focus on the unnecessary parts of the body. I, in general, and in such cases has found the perfect solution, but out of curiosity decided to look for, how to lose weight models before the show. As they bring in shape when before the proposed event, which need to be incredibly elegant and seductive, it is a maximum of a week? Deciding for yourself what scrawny hangers as an example I did not fit, I decided to turn its attention to luxurious models of Victoria's Secret, which have enviable volumes in the right places, and unnecessary - muscles. Besides, looking at pictures of smiling mischievously models VS, lose weight, I think, more pleasant.

I guess this post will be very useful in many ways. Firstly, it will contribute to the destruction of the most stupid myth that models do not eat anything, and if you eat, say goodbye to after dinner, leaning over a white friend and shuddering spasms of vomiting. Secondly, it once again shows that a beautiful body - is not only a gift of nature or a good set of genetic, but also intensive work on yourself and your body. And third, this post will help those who want to get in shape just before the holidays.

Each VS models a way of eating and lifestyle, thanks to which they acquire meet them and show organizers sizes. In addition to the harmony girl should have a good physical preparation, because, you know, to carry on his wings, weighing ten kilograms with a happy smile on his face - was not easy. So what do angels Victoria's Secret, to be on top?

Alessandra Ambrosio, 30 years

On 29 November, the last show of Victoria's Secret Alessandra apart seductive lingerie had to put on a 16-kilogram gold wings, inlaid with crystals Swarovski. Here is what the thirty-year model of this heavy accessory:
They are really heavy. When I put them on for the first time, I nearly toppled back, so heavy they were. In order to wear them to work on the shoulder muscles, because the main burden falls on them. Yet they are indescribably beautiful. Such an addition is impossible to say "no».

But what to say about these wings show producer Monica Mitro:
It was hard to walk in them, but she kept saying, "If they look great if I still look great, I will wear them" .K way, Alessandra looked great. And all thanks to physical stress on your back and shoulders, which she has devoted much of his time to show VS.

I've never coached back, I never trained hands. But in the coming week before the show I start to do to put these wings and walk on the catwalk.

Chanel Iman, 21 years

While most models tried to lose weight before the show, Chanel has been set to ensure that its dial (yes, it happens). And if you think that the weight she gained by eating the cakes, then you are deeply mistaken. Here is what she said in an interview during a workout. By that time, incidentally, Chanel gained almost 6 kilograms.
I as always do not like at all. In order not to lose weight during training, I always drink protein shakes and perform strength nagruzki.Hotya the day before the show with friends Chanel suits appetizing obzhiralovka.
We arrange my home dinner party. Friends bring a mountain of food, we do barbecue and veselimsya.Zamechatelnaya diet. Everyone would be under such conditions to remain in the same form as Chanel Iman.

Adriana Lima, 30 years

Adriana Lima begins to prepare for the show not for a week, and for 3 months, actively attending training in boxing. Also, in its physical training includes jumping rope, and lifting weights for 2 hours daily. For three weeks she starts to go to the gym twice a day, drink about 4 liters of water per day, and excludes from its food fats and carbohydrates. For 9 days, she begins to drink only protein shakes. Two days before the show instead of 4 liters of water, Adrian drinks for her usual rate of fluid, and 12 hours before the show, and she had stopped drinking the water. I must say, the result of its work visible to the naked eye. She looks like a super woman from the comics.

Miranda Kerr, 28 years

The model and part the young mother says that to maintain your weight it manages through breastfeeding. I do not exclude the fact, but I still think, Miranda disingenuous or does not want to share their beauty secrets.

Erin Hezerton, 22 years old

I work hard on yourself. I work the whole year, because if you work for Vitoria's Secret, you should always be prepared for the fact that tomorrow you have to go to the podium in lingerie. You just need to understand that this is part of your life.

But do not worry, Erin is the same woman, like many of us, and she also, like us, forces himself to engage in physical activity.
I'm the laziest of all the active people. I hate it, but I need a sport. I pay my coach on and it motivates me to get up and go to the gym. Otherwise, I'll just lose your money. Shortly before the show in my program, there are many exercises to strengthen leg muscles, a lot of yoga and a lot of runs.

Candice Svanepul, 23 years

Candice has repeatedly criticized for its excessive thinness, on the model replied that the matter in its metabolism, because of which she could hardly manage to maintain a constant weight. As to whether it supports the figure in shape, Candice said:
I try to make my body strong before the show. I try to eat more protein and meat, but my energy is burned so quickly that I have a lot to eat.

Also, Candace is constantly involved in sports. Even during the holidays.
It's quite difficult. You do start to consciously treat your body. One begins to understand that it is difficult to return to the old form after rack up extra padding. Therefore easier to pursue his body. Even if I'm on vacation, I try to devote at least 20 minutes every day for a run.

Based on the existing visual examples to show Victoria's Secret (photo and video), it can be noted that each of the methods resorted to models before the show, very, very effective. But, you probably have noticed, they are all very different ... Which of the methods resorted to you? And how do to keep fit?

Tags

See also

New and interesting