Paris Jackson

13-year-old Paris Michael Katherine Jackson (imechko well and got the girl) - a native daughter of the late King of Pop Michael Jackson has decided to follow in the footsteps of the famous father and become a popular creative unit. If Michael chose music that Paris preferred the actor's craft and very soon we will see her in a new animated fantasy "Bridge Landon and three key", in which she will play Landon O`Malli. Together with the eldest daughter of Michael Jackson in the film will be shot legendary television host Larry King.

The film promises to be a good start for a successful career little Paris, while his shooting is only in plans as designers dorisovyvayut the characters of the movie. All proceeds from the future film will go to fund a comprehensive system of the US, so filming in the tape, Paris does good deeds, which were not alien to her father.

Paris and her father Michael Jackson:

Blue-eyed beauty of Paris was born April 3, 1998 in the family of singer Michael Jackson and former nurse Debbie Rowe, who gave birth to the King of Pop and his first son Prince. Paris is the only girl in the family, because in addition to her Michael had no daughters, only two sons. And of course one can not forget that Paris is famous godfather Macaulay Culkin and already late cinema diva Elizabeth Taylor.

From early childhood, Paris was surrounded by talented people, her father is a legend and, of course, she has a lot to show the world as I deny the fact that "nature is resting on the children of geniuses."

I hope that this small and cute girls will succeed and her career will be successful, and for some reason I think that in future it will lead the ratings of the most beautiful and sexiest women in the world.

«Lundon's Bridge and the Three Keys» (a short video about the future of the heroes of the film)

Tags

See also

New and interesting