Photo by Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Let often actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt invited to the role of the second plan, that he is not such a Media Personality, let him non-standard Hollywood beauty Brad Pitt, but he is talented dammit! How many movies I watched with his participation in almost all he plays more than worthy. Comedy "10 Things I Hate", which began a great career of Joseph, opened for me of two actors - it and Heath Ledger. By the way, the similarity in their appearance, I began to notice only recently. Gordon-Levitt also starred in such films as "Mysterious Skin," "Brick", "Home", "Hesher" and "500 Days of Summer," in which he met his close friend Zooey Deschanel. They are predicting a novel, because Zoe recently divorced her husband, but as long as Levitt and Deschanel and with no one to meet, but their joint photos appear more often. Who knows, maybe friendship grow into something more, especially as the interests, chief among them music and movies, they are similar. In the meantime, let's look at the charming cutie Joseph, who a couple of weeks turned 31.

Tags

See also

New and interesting